First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, is it safe to safe B&P pricing is all correct? Is sasquatch adding the advanced transfer case?
No, even after the order guides are out I wouldn't put absolute faith in Build and Price, I think it's run by a third party and often things don't agree with actual ordering.
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if you have a 2022 reservation...I.e. anything after September 18th

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

...if you’ll have to put down a deposit and spec everything this coming December/January still or maybe they’ll push that back and it’ll be more towards the end of 21’ now ?
No announcements yet, but I'm betting (educated guess) that you'll have to order a 2021 and when it doesn't get built by year end Ford will have a roll over program to move it to a 2022 order.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 3/22 production starts means some of us could possibly get our Broncos in May. I know ford said delivery starts in June but this date was always a goal. Delivery can always start earlier if ford meets their quality control guidelines.
Safe bet that early builds will be the dealer mannequin units and probably press cars, Sold orders usually don't start until a month in (protection if there are quality issues with early builds). However, I do expect shipping to start mid-late may, I'm assuming Ford set a safe target with June that they intend on beating but leaves some room if there is an issue.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they have the decency to contact the dealers to say "hey your customer ordered the floor mats but those are delayed for a month. Please inquire with your customer whether they want to forego the mats, for an on-time delivery"

Id hate for a small insignificant accessory to be the reason for a major delay to individual orders. If that's a possibility, my wildtrak will be barebones and ill order everything else through the dealer separately.

(My concern is more with the tow package. Something not NEEDED day 1, but I definitely anticipate using asap after I get my bronco)
There is a report that dealers get weekly that tells them which orders are likely to get built and which ones won't AND why. Any good dealer who is paying attention will reach out about minor spec changes that could accelerate your build. Over the years I've had stupid things hold up truck builds like white lettering on tires vs black sidewall tires. Things like that are an easy switch if the customer agrees.

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This guy is delusional right

21CE9056-3C54-49F6-853B-15C19CDF30F1.jpeg
7D158F4E-2EA6-4E6D-A054-C33530CDD6BE.jpeg
I'm guessing that's a dealers internal DMS for ordering, that screen doesn't look like WBDO or CONCEPS. Those are the programs we submit orders through, and I'm not aware of any other way to order.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing that's a dealers internal DMS for ordering, that screen doesn't look like WBDO or CONCEPS. Those are the programs we submit orders through, and I'm not aware of any other way to order.
Ford Employee? Company Service Vehicle? doesn't look like a dealer interface

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a report that dealers get weekly that tells them which orders are likely to get built and which ones won't AND why. Any good dealer who is paying attention will reach out about minor spec changes that could accelerate your build. Over the years I've had stupid things hold up truck builds like white lettering on tires vs black sidewall tires. Things like that are an easy switch if the customer agrees.
Does anybody know if the Goodyear squatch tires have a white wall side?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why wouldn’t it? Ford made the official cut off and gave nobody any additional information, only assumptions.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Employee? Company Service Vehicle? doesn't look like a dealer interface
I don't think its company service, otherwise why have estimated lease line? Also notice there's two order date spots, I'm guessing that's so dealers could use the system to order internally and then a second date when its ordered with Ford in WBDO/CONCEPS.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think its company service, otherwise why have estimated lease line? Also notice there's two order date spots, I'm guessing that's so dealers could use the system to order internally and then a second date when its ordered with Ford in WBDO/CONCEPS.
I think it's a management lease. The guy didn't do a good job of redacting the info. If you click in on the image and look closely, the dealer is listed as Ford Motor Company WHQ (World Headquarters?). Probably a Ford employee speaking out of school.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a management lease. The guy didn't do a good job of redacting the info. If you click in on the image and look closely, the dealer is listed as Ford Motor Company WHQ (World Headquarters?). Probably a Ford employee speaking out of school.
Lol it does! It says

“Dealer/Garage F8404J - Ford Motor Company WHQ
Sponsored