First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just looking for some encouragement to keep up my excitement up about the BB I ordered over a year ago, don't have a build date yet ... the wait is SOOOOO rough.

-Broncoless in Seattle
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The manual is as fun as they say. Even more fun off-road.

There are a couple of quirks on the road, like short first gear, but you can tell they designed this thing for off-roading first. It all made sense on the trail.

Crawler in 4L is ridiculous. No need for any of the downhill control computer crap.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 548 of my wait, I know a lot of people are over 600 days. Been frustrated seeing late 2021 orders getting filled before mine even gets scheduled, hope that it's worth the wait.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BBs BB

BBs BB

Big Bend
First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aww thanks guys! I've been trying so hard to be patient but honestly drooling at every post and video I get my hands on. I was so excited to hear about adding the crawl gear. Took a chance and test drove a 4-door automatic BB a few weeks ago and DAAAMN! the turning radius and get'er'up was off the charts. SHIIAATTT!!! I nearly peed my pants and gave the sales guy a bruise on his leg slapping it so hard. He wouldn't let me drive on any dirt roads tho :)confused:) So I guess I get excited easily LOL!!!

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been loving my 7-spd man base since I got it. Sport mode kicks ass. A New Jeep two-door came up on me last night on my way home. Was side by side, then he accelerated ahead of me. My competitive side kicked in. I changed to Sport mode, dropped to 5th, and proceeded to catch and smoke him at 102mph (soooo glad it was a holiday, that stretch of freeway is a known speed trap). I initially though he was catching up to take a look, lol!

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel your pain. July 2020 reservation and I am still waiting.

I can FINALLY see light at the end of the tunnel.

My Cyber Orange 2-door Base SAS 7-speed finally has a VIN. It’s scheduled to be assembled the week of May 9th. 🤞

Ford Bronco Day #388 waiting for my 2-Door BB Manual 2726D8A4-C6E0-415F-AD80-143771A85531

Last edited:

Sponsored

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hang in there, the wait is worth it. I reserved 07/16/20. Took delivery 595 days later In early March 2022. Base, 2Dr, 2.3, 7 Spd.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been loving my 7-spd man base since I got it. Sport mode kicks ass. A New Jeep two-door came up on me last night on my way home. Was side by side, then he accelerated ahead of me. My competitive side kicked in. I changed to Sport mode, dropped to 5th, and proceeded to catch and smoke him at 102mph (soooo glad it was a holiday, that stretch of freeway is a known speed trap). I initially though he was catching up to take a look, lol!

Mine was a 7/20/2020 reservation, 3/5/2021 initial order in AMB. Notified in Oct 2021 I was moved to a 2022 and no AMB. Got lucky with EG. Build week was 1/31 but plant shut down so built the following week. Finally delivered on 3/2/2022. I nearly gave up, also had a Maverick on order just in case. It showed up two weeks after the Bronco.

OP
OP
BBs BB

BBs BB

Big Bend
First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel your pain. July 2020 reservation and I am still waiting.

I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.

My Cyber Orange 2-door Base SAS 7-speed finally has a VIN. It’s scheduled to be assembled the week of May 9th. 🤞

Ford Bronco Day #388 waiting for my 2-Door BB Manual 2726D8A4-C6E0-415F-AD80-143771A85531
AWESOME LUCKY DUCKY! I have the Cyber Orange too ... at least if I get lost S&R will find me right? LOL

OP
OP
BBs BB

BBs BB

Big Bend
First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
See this is what I'm talkin' about ... WOHOOO!!!
Sponsored