First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was a 7/20/2020 reservation, 3/5/2021 initial order in AMB. Notified in Oct 2021 I was moved to a 2022 and no AMB. Got lucky with EG. Build week was 1/31 but plant shut down so built the following week. Finally delivered on 3/2/2022. I nearly gave up, also had a Maverick on order just in case. It showed up two weeks after the Bronco.
I've heard some folks bought the sport models to satisfy them, partly, until their full size is built ... hmmmmmm :sneaky::unsure:
Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've heard some folks bought the sport models to satisfy them, partly, until their full size is built ... hmmmmmm :sneaky::unsure:

I have a 2016 Fusion hybrid as my DD so luckily I could wait it out. I never considered the sport only because I really wanted the stick. I've owned 15 cars and only 2 were automatics.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
630 days for me . Nothing.
The good builds need more time I guess.
Totally expect a 2023.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just looking for some encouragement to keep up my excitement up about the BB I ordered over a year ago, don't have a build date yet ... the wait is SOOOOO rough.

-Broncoless in Seattle
Well this won't be encouraging to you then...
My reservation date 7/20/20
My reorder to my22 date 10/18/21
My blend date 1/14/22
My first EDD 1/31/22
My second EDD 2/10/22
My third EDD 5/10/22
Then my EDD disappeared from the tracker and the only thing Ford or my dealership can tell me is its on chip hold......so I wait and stew😡

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well this won't be encouraging to you then...
My reservation date 7/20/20
My reorder to my22 date 10/18/21
My blend date 1/14/22
My first EDD 1/31/22
My second EDD 2/10/22
My third EDD 5/10/22
Then my EDD disappeared from the tracker and the only thing Ford or my dealership can tell me is its on chip hold......so I wait and stew😡
I am at 634 days since reservation with absolutely no word. However, your situation seems worse. I imagine it is rough knowing you have a rig sitting somewhere.
I am hopeful for some news this week on a build.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

every day is one day closer!
... or just another day added to your running total... just depends on how you look at it. 🙃

629 + 1 = 630

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a little over 300 days total, but around 200 days I started getting emails saying 'it's almost time to order your Bronco' from Ford. In that same email was also this gem - 'You will be hearing from your dealer soon to place your order'. As you can imagine that never happened, so around day 240 I went in and talked to them in person. They had zero intention of calling me, but were happy to put in an order. Since then, absolutely nothing. Nothing from Ford, nothing from the dealer. The dealer is completely worthless - they know (or at least let on) far less than info gathered here, and they have never contacted me with any kind of update. Any communication has been initiated by me. I suspect they are hosed on allocations and know it, but aren't telling anyone.

If I hadn't gone in I wouldn't have an order for a '22 today and would now be locked out. I should've visited in person a long time ago.

Moral of the story - visit the dealer. Calling doesn't seem to do much unless you have a long-standing relationship with them. Even then turnover is so high that a relationship doesn't really get you anything.

As far as I can tell the reservation doesn't mean anything. The conversion to the order is when you are truly in line. Who knows what that means... I'm pretty sure mine will be a '23.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up our 2D Badlands on Saturday. 642 days from reservation, 462 day since it was ordered. Every bronco I've ever owned has been a manual, even the one I crawl with....we went auto this time lol.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looking for some encouragement to keep up my excitement up about the BB I ordered over a year ago, don't have a build date yet ... the wait is SOOOOO rough.

-Broncoless in Seattle
I'm at day 643... badlands, 4dr, hard, manual

Sponsored
OP
OP
BBs BB

BBs BB

Big Bend
First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I should not be so anxious since you've been waiting so much longer. But as Mr. Nice says the best ones take the longest :D

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 548 of my wait, I know a lot of people are over 600 days. Been frustrated seeing late 2021 orders getting filled before mine even gets scheduled, hope that it's worth the wait.
late 2021 how about early 2022 orders already getting built.. I am at 604 days and waiting

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model