Sponsored

Days, Months and Confused or They keep buildin them and I keep getting older without one

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll try to be short b/c I can blather on and on. Reservation 7/2020(doesn't matter) was converted to an order 1/21/2021. Got the dreaded "youre a loser" 2022 email. Order converted 10/13/2021. I'm a Base 2dr Cactus grey, grey MIC and I don't have anything extra other than the switches for devices and a roadside kit. I was told that commodity constraints could prevent the MIC top but I saw multiple folks get 2dr MICs last Thursday and Friday. I asked my dealer about the process and he told me that he didn't even know what allocations his dealership was getting? I'm confused about that b/c if you know new orders are starting for MY22 how do you not know the allocation count? Is Ford withholding information on counts from dealers? I'm not mad at the 2dr folks that had later orders than me that got picked. Long story short is, what can I do to get on the radar for Ford? Do I need to pick an higher priced model? Does Ford hate the Base as much as it seems to hate the 2DR?

Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Even the, shut up Mike comments are fine.
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When you reordered did you get at least one of the two emails that are sent out from Ford? One being that Order Summary PDF from a strange email and then the pretty "Congratulations" email from Ford? If not then I would check with your dealer again. There were issues with the ordering system around that time. Also ask what your priority code is. If it's 99 have them change it to the lower codes.

OP
OP
BaseBroncoMike

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you reordered did you get at least one of the two emails that are sent out from Ford? One being that Order Summary PDF from a strange email and then the pretty "Congratulations" email from Ford? If not then I would check with your dealer again. There were issues with the ordering system around that time. Also ask what your priority code is. If it's 99 have them change it to the lower codes.
Im at 19. Here is my last communication with my dealer and the Pizza Tracker reading as of today from Ford.

Ford Bronco Days, Months and Confused or They keep buildin them and I keep getting older without one IMG_6622

Ford Bronco Days, Months and Confused or They keep buildin them and I keep getting older without one FORD2

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll try to be short b/c I can blather on and on. Reservation 7/2020(doesn't matter) was converted to an order 1/21/2021. Got the dreaded "youre a loser" 2022 email. Order converted 10/13/2021. I'm a Base 2dr Cactus grey, grey MIC and I don't have anything extra other than the switches for devices and a roadside kit. I was told that commodity constraints could prevent the MIC top but I saw multiple folks get 2dr MICs last Thursday and Friday. I asked my dealer about the process and he told me that he didn't even know what allocations his dealership was getting? I'm confused about that b/c if you know new orders are starting for MY22 how do you not know the allocation count? Is Ford withholding information on counts from dealers? I'm not mad at the 2dr folks that had later orders than me that got picked. Long story short is, what can I do to get on the radar for Ford? Do I need to pick an higher priced model? Does Ford hate the Base as much as it seems to hate the 2DR?

Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Even the, shut up Mike comments are fine.
I saw my salesman recently and my dates line up with yours and I have a Base 2 dr green on order. I was told to ignore the people on line that Ford is cranking them out now and they are going in order of the original reservation. This dealership had around 80+ orders and they have received a lot (don't have the #) and many were 2 dr hard tops. Hope this helps.

My dealer is in Corpus Christi, Tx.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MICs and two-doors are still (and will be until all orders are built) constraints, so that's likely to hold you back for a while. Your order at your dealer amongst its orders will be pretty important given that. Your base with few options helps a lot, but the MIC and 2-door build both show up on the constraints list (though the 2-door being constrained could be because of the MIC).

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many Day one and day 2 were pulled last Thursday, many 2 doors. The July date does mater. My dealer knows allocations, I'm a 12/13 build but not holding my breath because it's a badlands sasquatch mic 2.7.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Many Day one and day 2 were pulled last Thursday, many 2 doors. The July date does mater. My dealer knows allocations, I'm a 12/13 build but not holding my breath because it's a badlands sasquatch mic 2.7.
Still lots of day 1 & 2 reservations that hasn't been pulled yet so the date in July matters a lot.
I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not staying up that night when Fords computers kept crashing.😴
I didn't reserve until 6:30am EST on the 14th.
Now that I think of it I should have tried to reserve during one of my trips to the bathroom that night.🤭
Sponsored