First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve not tried them with option 4 as when I was doing some research I’d seen other folks saying they lost turn signal functionality as well. Mine has been working perfectly for quite some time now set to Turn + DRL (blinks correctly w/ turn signal) but yeah they still revert to white when the lights come on
Weird that it is different for me... Glad you at least have your turn signals.. Not having that is a no-go for me... big sad. lol
Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Weird that it is different for me... Glad you at least have your turn signals.. Not having that is a no-go for me... big sad. lol
That’s strange for sure. If I run across a solution for you I’ll post it

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, I will take a closer look at "Turn, DRL" Its dark here, so I didn't really get to see what happened when the sun was out and the lights were on "Auto" Hopefully it works the same as it does for you... If only I could get my fog lamps to act as turn signals

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a daylight look at the "Turn,DRL" setting you recommended. You were right. Mine behaves just as you described. While I would definitely prefer them on all the time, I can live with it like this. All things considered, I need to have front turn signals so... However, I'm going to take a quick look at the settings for the fog lights, because mine are orange so if theres any way I can get them to act as turn signals.... I'm not holding my breath though.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got a daylight look at the "Turn,DRL" setting you recommended. You were right. Mine behaves just as you described. While I would definitely prefer them on all the time, I can live with it like this. All things considered, I need to have front turn signals so... However, I'm going to take a quick look at the settings for the fog lights, because mine are orange so if theres any way I can get them to act as turn signals.... I'm not holding my breath though.
Nice! Yeah I’ve got the factory modular bumper so all my lights are aftermarket so can’t help with the fogs. Glad the turns worked out

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Yeah I’ve got the factory modular bumper so all my lights are aftermarket so can’t help with the fogs. Glad the turns worked out
No luck trying to configure the fogs. I also looked to see if the mirror zones could be modified, and I couldn't even find them in any of the modules. just zone lighting in general with a enable/disable option. bummer.
Sponsored