Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally finished up the install and I’m pretty happy with how they came out. Have been wanting fogs but not really liking how the three lights look crammed in there. I really like the look of 2 lights in the pocket but again didn’t see anything that caught my eye. But then ran across the dual fog light brackets from DV8 Offroad that’ll hold two 3” pods so I jumped all over it. Running one SS3 Pro with the SAE fog lens and the other is also a SS3 Pro with the combo lens. The pictures don’t do the amber backlight justice. It’s a deep rich amber, matches the DRLs pretty good I think. Anyway just another option for those wanting to run duals.
Ford Bronco DD SS3s with DV8 fog bracket installed! 7CA2EBEB-9EBB-434E-AAFF-C193F5E0FD0B

Ford Bronco DD SS3s with DV8 fog bracket installed! E64F5963-47E3-4048-B83E-78F0EF513C12

Ford Bronco DD SS3s with DV8 fog bracket installed! 32BFFDC8-0AF2-4063-A21E-18BF503B7E6F
Ford Bronco DD SS3s with DV8 fog bracket installed! B5B41DA0-7D9D-495C-A5DE-4BAF91FF8DEE

Ford Bronco DD SS3s with DV8 fog bracket installed! BA693E86-0186-4358-AE3A-19EE8AE7AE81

Ford Bronco DD SS3s with DV8 fog bracket installed! B261EA9E-20BF-44C9-8D2F-085FAF50A303
Sponsored

Broncoco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is the beam at night? Any pics at night? Thanks.

OP
OP
los7883

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is the beam at night? Any pics at night? Thanks.
They’re pretty damn bright. I need to dial in the aim a bit more. Since I got fog and combo it’s hard to see the cutoff like of the lights since it spreads out the light. I’ll try and get some pics tomorrow!

OP
OP
los7883

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok finally got them all aimed where I wanted. Took a while to find a dark field but we finally found one. Super pleased with both the fog pattern and combo. Ditch lights are gonna be next. Just need to decide if I want the Pros or Max!

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking to do this exact setup. Does everything you needed come with the lights? Or did you have to get a different harness?

Sponsored
OP
OP
los7883

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking to do this exact setup. Does everything you needed come with the lights? Or did you have to get a different harness?
I had to order the stock fog light adapter harness. And then the other lights came with the upfitter switch harness. Ordered all the lights and harnesses from @4x4TruckLEDs.com and the bracket from @DV8offroad

You will need some wire to connect your backlight purple wire to your source for the fog lights. The upfitter harness has wire in it already for the those lights.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had to order the stock fog light adapter harness. And then the other lights came with the upfitter switch harness. Ordered all the lights and harnesses from @4x4TruckLEDs.com and the bracket from @DV8offroad

You will need some wire to connect your backlight purple wire to your source for the fog lights. The upfitter harness has wire in it already for the those lights.
Awesome! Thank you!

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want to use these in place of the stock fog lights that come with the other bumpers. Are these suitable for road use when pointed down or will they still blind the oncoming drivers?

Edit: nevermind I see you are running different fogs. I was curious about dv8

Last edited:

M_Burdge

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice set up.
I just got a full kit (SS3/SSC2s) from DD in their black Friday sale. (Lights, brackets, harnesses). Just curious where in the engine bay you attached the relays.

OP
OP
los7883

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice set up.
I just got a full kit (SS3/SSC2s) from DD in their black Friday sale. (Lights, brackets, harnesses). Just curious where in the engine bay you attached the relays.
No relays needed, the upfitter switch is more than adequate for the combo light and the fog light switch can handle the fogs without issue.
Sponsored