Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Summary: Dealer backed out of initial ADM agreement so I have requested to change dealers 3 times since MY'22 order conversion deadline in October. I have requested for a supervisors review to my request but have not heard back yet. Am I doing something wrong? I have searched the forums unsuccessfully for the procedure and get a different answer each time I call Ford. Order has been Code 99 since October. Any help is appreciated
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry about your current order, it's 99'd. Order from a different dealer. If you're concerned about your reservation timestamp, don't. There are lots of very recent orders getting filled with late and no reservation at all. Ford has said they would honor transferring to a different dealership, but they have been making it very difficult. I sit with a very early day 2 reservation and have no build date or VIN.

OP
OP
lil_mule_4x4

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't worry about your current order, it's 99'd. Order from a different dealer. If you're concerned about your reservation timestamp, don't. There are lots of very recent orders getting filled with late and no reservation at all. Ford has said they would honor transferring to a different dealership, but they have been making it very difficult. I sit with a very early day 2 reservation and have no build date or VIN.
Probably wants to keep price protection, i would

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the link, although it was disappointing to see so many with the same issue. Has your order changed over to the new dealership or are you still waiting?
Still waiting.