Sponsored

Dealer Demos - rumor is Ford has opened the gates.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, hard to believe there are that many stupid people paying that much over MSRP to be upside down immediately. Hope they don't get in a wreck and have to pay $20,000 after the insurance pays off the actual value of the Bronco. Braver or dumber than I am....
If the insurance covers "full replacement with same year or newer" as some policies do then the insurance company might find themselves feeding the ADM fire. But that is only in a case where the vehicle is declared a total loss. I would imagine insurance companies will gladly (or not so gladly) shell out $20,000 even $30,000 for repairs on a Bronco rather than declare it totalled
Sponsored

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
$20,000 Markup equals 50% Markup, on a 2021, Used Bronco.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If the insurance covers "full replacement with same year or newer" as some policies do then the insurance company might find themselves feeding the ADM fire. But that is only in a case where the vehicle is declared a total loss. I would imagine insurance companies will gladly (or not so gladly) shell out $20,000 even $30,000 for repairs on a Bronco rather than declare it totalled
Good point, and I guess in this day and age, nothing is normal. I guess the thought of being that far upside down on a depreciating Bronco just scares me.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good point, and I guess in this day and age, nothing is normal. I guess the thought of being that far upside down on a depreciating Bronco just scares me.
We are all upside down, even if you purchased at MSRP or even 10% less. New cars typically lose 30% immediately once driven off the lot.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are all upside down, even if you purchased at MSRP or even 10% less. New cars typically lose 30% immediately once driven off the lot.
I agree, it has always been that way, I guess my point is adding $20,000 or whatever dollar amount to the norm is brutal.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyway I look at it, the more Broncos out there will eventually help stabilize future pricing.
Fingers crossed that some people get good deals.
Sponsored