First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't forget Chapman Ford of Horsham (Not to be confused with the the other Chapman Fords)...
Koons Ford in Falls church Va. I can’t move my reservation? I have not done build or paid no refundable deposit of $2500 they want to place build order…

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By 2023 Broncos will be x plan eligible. Buy 100 shares of ford 6 months before the purchase date if you don’t have access to an x plan.

OP
OP

Mkelly

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By 2023 Broncos will be x plan eligible. Buy 100 shares of ford 6 months before the purchase date if you don’t have access to an x plan.
X plan?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or join the Mustang Club of America for $25/year...

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
X plan puts you a couple hundred over invoice.

The dealers listed in this thread are significantly less than that.

Depending on your build, you can get yours built quickly. Low trim level, 4 door rag top, 2.3 no tow package. That's what they are going to build for dealer stock, customer orders take priority, making your reservation time stamp pretty irrelevant...

OP
OP

Mkelly

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Depending on your build, you can get yours built quickly. Low trim level, 4 door rag top, 2.3 no tow package. That's what they are going to build for dealer stock, customer orders take priority, making your reservation time stamp pretty irrelevant...
My build out is $58k pretty much loaded Badlands

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After being told at the road show that my local dealer would not have mark ups, I learned today after Big bend base test drive that because I’m getting a Badlands with Sasquatch and lux package I would have $5-$15k mark up even with having a reservation and possible 2023 delivery and that they had largest reach on the east coast and even if I moved my order other dealers would lie and blind some at delivery with a mark up too, does this seem fair for being patient reservation holder???
Reach out to Ford. Considering the current waits and issues, I'm sure they will try to help you figure things out. If you change dealers, make sure to get any agreement in writing. Also... go crazy on social media regarding your existing dealer's mark-up... spread the word on the sleaze. Good luck.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X-plan is Ford partner pricing. Last year, a bunch of people here got eligible and then Ford said the Bronco would not be eligible. I have not seen confirmation that it will be for 2023 either.

You can try calling Ford Marketing (Do a search for the number) to see if you can still transfer your res.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
…then just order an ugly base with steelies so they can’t mark it up? You have to pay annual property tax on Sasquatch tires in Northern Virginia. ($~2K a year)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mkelly

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

X-plan is Ford partner pricing. Last year, a bunch of people here got eligible and then Ford said the Bronco would not be eligible. I have not seen confirmation that it will be for 2023 either.

You can try calling Ford Marketing (Do a search for the number) to see if you can still transfer your res.
Friends and neighbors program for shareholders is 4% over x plan!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build out is $58k pretty much loaded Badlands
I stuck with my local dealer at invoice, small dealer in a small town, folks who work there as well as the owner are neighbors. My build is a basesquatch 2 door, comes in at $40,000 ~. If I was at almost At $60,000 I would have been Travelling to Stephens or Chapman... I like the posters in here from Granger, but Iowa is a hike...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
…then just order an ugly base with steelies so they can’t mark it up? You have to pay annual property tax on Sasquatch tires in Northern Virginia. ($~2K a year)
Property tax on tires? Do they also tax Air Jordans?

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly.. if you can't get msrp on a reservation then you're getting ripped off. Nothing more to be said.
Sponsored