First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't really believe people are willing to go out of state and shop around over what would amount to probably $30 a month on a 30-50k vehicle . Personally my time is worth more than that , especially when having to deal with the local dealer on service issues . My dealer will save me more than that in the long run simply from having a better business relationship with them .

$1000-2000 on a new vehicle back in the day is one thing when they were $18-21k but on a new vehicle today ,Phhhhttt.
I don’t look at it as a hassle but more so as a short vacation. But to each’s own. It’ll be a 10 hour drive for me and I can’t wait. Just me and the road. I hope I don’t have to get it shipped but it would still be cool seeing my new Bronco roll up on the back of a semi trailer or flatbed.

Plus ask any Houston buyer...a lot of these dealers here are not responsive which annoys the hell out of me. As far as forming a relationship with the dealer, pfft, I’ll be in either Colorado or Alaska within 3 years so I don’t care.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't really believe people are willing to go out of state and shop around over what would amount to probably $30 a month on a 30-50k vehicle . Personally my time is worth more than that , especially when having to deal with the local dealer on service issues . My dealer will save me more than that in the long run simply from having a better business relationship with them .

$1000-2000 on a new vehicle back in the day is one thing when they were $18-21k but on a new vehicle today ,Phhhhttt.
That, Sir, would depend on someone's pocket book.

TA95030

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landrover LR3 2007
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked mine again and this is the answer:

"Remember if you don't like the price your $100 is refundable. As of now I have NO pricing information. It has not been released to us yet."

So how does one go about switching your reservation to another dealer? That was an obnoxious response. I have one of 3500 First Editions. Not gonna just walk away from it and let them sell it at a huge markup to someone else.

Wondering can you sell your reservation to someone else? If yes for how much?

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well he's gonna look into it I guess. When I told him I'm not paying anything over msrp and that I'm willing to drive to purchase, he changed his tone a bit. We'll see what happens. Glad to hear that future will honor x-plan and isn't being shady. I may be switching dealers.
Did you end up changing dealers?
Sponsored