Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After growing tired of waiting on my ordered Bronco, I began the search in hopes of finding one sooner. I called and spoke to so many dealerships, I started getting confused on the different markups in the Country and searched high and low for dealers that would sell their stock at MSRP. Maybe this list will be helpful to some of you that are still searching for Broncos. This is a working google drive document, so feel free to add any dealerships/markups/or notes besides them if you have a great contact...
There are a ton of dealerships that I still need to add, but I've been adding during the day when I have short breaks at work.
I also can't believe in this economy with these rates that there are still dealerships charging 15-20k markups...(n)

National Dealer ADM
Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice work! Watching.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might be helpful to add a column for region or city (IE Phoenix or Central AZ).

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has something like 3300 dealers. I’d start with the top 100 dealers in volume and go from there. They have allocation, so if the market has slowed down, they feel it first. A dealer with a single allocation a month isn’t a mover and shaker here. The dealership groups with 100-200/month, those know how to get it done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shesadragon

Shesadragon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford has something like 3300 dealers. I’d start with the top 100 dealers in volume and go from there. They have allocation, so if the market has slowed down, they feel it first. A dealer with a single allocation a month isn’t a mover and shaker here. The dealership groups with 100-200/month, those know how to get it done.
Eh, the top 100 is a good idea, but thats not really all the way true in my findings so far. Sanderson has a crap ton of allocations, they are MSRP, the rest in AZ don't follow their lead. Sanderson also rarely ever has one come up in stock. Basically never, so the chance of getting one that comes up available is next to none.
Also some of the higher volume dealerships have a ton of the exact same trim and availability.
Olathe is MSRP, but they have a lot of OBX 2.3 softies. Sanderson has more Wildtrak's than I've seen elsewhere.
Also, some of the little guys end up having the Bronco's with the best trims and specs at random, so I guess it just depends on what people are looking for.

WildOne23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would add Currie Motors of Valparaiso, Indiana to this list for on-the-lot broncos (not ordered directly thru them). Email snips I have received from them include:

"Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching back out to me regarding your Ford Bronco search.
The current price of our 2023 Wildtrak Bronco is $85,490 plus tax, title, license, and doc fee.
We have other Bronco's in stock as well. We even have ROUSH Bronco's in stock!"

When I challenged them on their business tactics (as this was $20k+ over MSRP), this was their response:

"I'm happy to say that all of our custom ordered vehicles for our customers over the past 2+ years has been at or below MSRP, including Bronco, and I would be happy to help you place your pre-order for a 2023 Ford Bronco.

Unfortunately, with the incredibly low supply of Bronco's, and the very high demand, and the fact that many of our customer's who placed a reservation for a Bronco way back in 2020 still have yet to take delivery of their Bronco's, there is a market adjustment on 2023 model year Bronco's.

I'd be happy to get you our Year End Sales Event pricing on any of our 2022 model year Bronco's, including any of our ROUSH Bronco and our Custom Bronco inventory."

This is who I dealt with:

curriemotors--5eb58c9842a82.jpg

Cary Green
Sales Manager
(219) 544-5015
[email protected]

OP
OP
Shesadragon

Shesadragon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would add Currie Motors of Valparaiso, Indiana to this list for on-the-lot broncos (not ordered directly thru them). Email snips I have received from them include:

"Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching back out to me regarding your Ford Bronco search.
The current price of our 2023 Wildtrak Bronco is $85,490 plus tax, title, license, and doc fee.
We have other Bronco's in stock as well. We even have ROUSH Bronco's in stock!"

When I challenged them on their business tactics (as this was $20k+ over MSRP), this was their response:

"I'm happy to say that all of our custom ordered vehicles for our customers over the past 2+ years has been at or below MSRP, including Bronco, and I would be happy to help you place your pre-order for a 2023 Ford Bronco.

Unfortunately, with the incredibly low supply of Bronco's, and the very high demand, and the fact that many of our customer's who placed a reservation for a Bronco way back in 2020 still have yet to take delivery of their Bronco's, there is a market adjustment on 2023 model year Bronco's.

I'd be happy to get you our Year End Sales Event pricing on any of our 2022 model year Bronco's, including any of our ROUSH Bronco and our Custom Bronco inventory."

This is who I dealt with:

curriemotors--5eb58c9842a82.jpg

Cary Green
Sales Manager
(219) 544-5015
[email protected]

80k is insane. I can’t believe there are still people that are willing to pay that. Wildtrak or not. There are plenty of dealerships charging way less on the same trim.

WildOne23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed, I am not one of those people. This wont last long, the market is shifting. As long as we call these guys out for what they are, we can influence their business results.
Sponsored