Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have, my dealer has told me multiple times that they have not heard anything from Ford but want me to give them a copy of my build and price so as soon as orders open they can get it in, I just would like to know a price before I confirm that I buy
They're being honest, they don't know. And your timing in converting a reservation to order doesn't matter so if you're the first day or a week later, there is no difference in when you'll get the order processed. All orders need to be in by March 19th, at that point a software program essentially orders the build process. So you have plenty of time.
Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wouldnt bother going to a dealer until the order banks are actually open and prices for the options are set in stone.

OP
OP

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldnt bother going to a dealer until the order banks are actually open and prices for the options are set in stone.
I know, I'm just so excited, I was diagnosed with leukemia and this is one thing that is keeping my spirits up

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get all my parts at 20% off through one of my family members dealer accounts. But I have gotten 6% on every jeep and their was still 3% more on hold back. I never pushed for that, they are entitled to make money.
The 3%/6% I mentioned is typically the difference between Mrsp and invoice for Ford vehicles and accessories, respectively.

I just wanted to make sure the op wasn’t confused by your comment regarding how good of a negotiator of Jeeps you are.

;)

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know, I'm just so excited, I was diagnosed with leukemia and this is one thing that is keeping my spirits up
Best of luck with that health battle.
Sponsored