First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what the prices will be? I've done the build and price multiple times, just trying to figure out real prices since the build and price states to check the dealers best offer which may be lower than base msrp, I mean depending on prices I could go from a big bend to a badlands
Sponsored

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Mr. Deere,

I would recommend searching the vast amounts of information provided in previous threads that go into great detail about everything that everyone here knows.

Regards,
Opossum

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Search "Invoice" and you'll see the best guess at costs. Better, get to a dealer and ask what they are doing price wise. B&P will tell you very little about actual cost.

OP
OP

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Search "Invoice" and you'll see the best guess at costs. Better, get to a dealer and ask what they are doing price wise. B&P will tell you very little about actual cost.
I have, my dealer has told me multiple times that they have not heard anything from Ford but want me to give them a copy of my build and price so as soon as orders open they can get it in, I just would like to know a price before I confirm that I buy

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have, my dealer has told me multiple times that they have not heard anything from Ford but want me to give them a copy of my build and price so as soon as orders open they can get it in, I just would like to know a price before I confirm that I buy
Stephens in WV is at $1000 below invoice if the offer is still open... A bunch of us have already locked in deals. My local dealer in W. MD. is doing invoice, so I'm staying local...

OP
OP

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stephens in WV is at $1000 below invoice if the offer is still open... A bunch of us have already locked in deals. My local dealer in W. MD. is doing invoice, so I'm staying local...
So it sounds like the dealers here in N.E. Ohio have no clue on pricing because I have spoken to multiple dealers and none of them know anything yet

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-price-list-–-msrp-dealer-invoice-pricing.2200/

You have a few months to still chose your dealer.

Pick one that will give you a straight answer on price, and one that you’re willing to pay in return for what they’re offering in service, discount, convenience, or honesty.

Remember these terms:

MSRP: What Ford advertises the suggested retail price should be.

ADM: Dealer markup. This is an amount above MSRP that dealers charge when demand is high or supply is low, and people will pay it.

Invoice: It’s advertised as what the dealer pays Ford for the vehicle to begin with, but because of... reasons... they still make some profit if they sell for invoice. A good deal will often be negotiated around this.

We know of dealers that have already promised in writing MSRP, some that have promised in writing discounts *below* Invoice, and others still that haven’t even committed to not charging ADM.

Your dealer will want to you commit to them before they tell you a price... for obvious reasons. Make them tell you what they will charge, and then use that info to shop around.

You can move your reservation to a new dealer easily by calling Ford. If it comes to that you can search the forum for those details.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION (despite what anyone tells you) and don’t commit to a dealer until you’re sure you want to stick with them.

Welcome to the fun!

Last edited:

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is A LOT of information on this forum around this topic including a spreadsheet listing known dealer deals.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

... and a sheet showing approximate cost with various savings models

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

There are several dealers in the country doing below-invoice deals. You should not have to pay MSRP. You are not stuck with the dealer you picked (or were assigned) when reserving. Shop around.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So it sounds like the dealers here in N.E. Ohio have no clue on pricing because I have spoken to multiple dealers and none of them know anything yet
They don't have to know actual pricing to commit to a deal like "invoice" or "invoice minus $100" etc. The basic info is out there. It was leaked here so we know the dealers have seen it.

OP
OP

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-price-list-–-msrp-dealer-invoice-pricing.2200/

You have a few months to still chose your dealer.

Pick one that will give you a straight answer on price, and one that you’re willing to pay in return for what they’re offering in service, discount, convenience, or honesty.

Remember these terms:

MSRP: What Ford advertises the suggested retail price should be.

ADM: Dealer markup. This is an amount above MSRP that dealers charge when demand is high or supply is low, and people will pay it.

Invoice: It’s advertised as what the dealer pays Ford for the vehicle to begin with, but because of... reasons... they still make some profit if they sell for invoice.

We know of dealers that have already promised in writing MSRP, some that have promised in writing discounts *below* Invoice, and others still that haven’t even committed to not charging ADM.

Your dealer will want to you commit to them before they tell you a price... for obvious reasons. Make them tell you what they will charge, and then use that info to shop around.

You can’t move your reservation to a new dealer easily by calling Ford. If it comes to that you can search the forum for those details.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION (despite what anyone tells you) and don’t commit to a dealer until you’re sure you want to stick with them.

Welcome to the fun!
Thank you, sounds like i have some calls to make in the morning

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, sounds like i have some calls to make in the morning
You’ll hear a lot of talk about Granger and Steven’s dealerships around here. They are offering deals lower than Invoice.

When you’re ready to get deep into the weeds, there’s an issue of “dealer allocation”... but right now, all you need to worry about is that Ford can’t build all the expected orders within model year 2021 (MY21), so depending on when you made your reservation, you may not get a Bronco until the MY22 change over.

None of us know yet for sure who will be effected, or what dealerships will get more Broncos compared to others... if you decide to go with one of those previously named dealerships you may want to read up on the allocation discussion... but we know so little at this point it’s pointless trying to game the system... so I just chose my dealer for other reasons (I chose the dealer I felt the most comfortable giving my money to, and who I wanted to reward with my business)