Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few things:
Your reservation was late.
When you did not order in march you effectively said I’ll order a 22.
You can’t just decide when to order 6 months later but need to wait for 22 dealer allocations orders to open up.
You stated you put together a random build, how? Online, did you dealer ever see this BD build?
In October what was you build? Was it the same build they put in, in November?
Lastly what was your agreed upon price at reservation? Was it msrp or some adm?
yea. Reservation wasn’t as early as some of y’all. I get it.

when I decided to pass on the order in march. I wasn’t aware of how the wholeallocation + order process worked. my mistake I wasn’t educated. But to someone who’s not dialed in. This whole process is a cluster.

I don’t quite recall how the reservation process worked? I never showed the dealer my reservation. But they followed up with me asking if I’d like to place an order. The only build I shared with them was my wildtrak.

I’m not sure I follow your question. The order I placed was for a WT. I got an email confirming the order.

I received a different t email 2 weeks later confirming a BD build. And then the next day. Confirming build date for a BD. But this config wasn’t my order.
Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea. Reservation wasn’t as early as some of y’all. I get it.

when I decided to pass on the order in march. I wasn’t aware of how the wholeallocation + order process worked. my mistake I wasn’t educated. But to someone who’s not dialed in. This whole process is a cluster.

I don’t quite recall how the reservation process worked? I never showed the dealer my reservation. But they followed up with me asking if I’d like to place an order. The only build I shared with them was my wildtrak.

I’m not sure I follow your question. The order I placed was for a WT. I got an email confirming the order.

I received a different t email 2 weeks later confirming a BD build. And then the next day. Confirming build date for a BD. But this config wasn’t my order.
Agreed upon price for the WT was $1k over msrp.
How did they get your random BD order? Where and how did you put together this order and who did you share it with? Something you’re not sharing with us.

When was the price agreed upon at reservation or at the November order?

OP
OP

bugsy_ef

Wildtrak
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did they get your random BD order? Where and how did you put together this order and who did you share it with? Something you’re not sharing with us.

When was the price agreed upon at reservation or at the November order?
this was my initial reservation. It was assigned to my dealer when I placed it.

I didn’t communicate to them what I had reserved in Oct. But I imagine they were able to view the build specs for this on their system somehow. I hadn’t shared this with anyone. How they got it is beyond me.

In nov I ordered the wildtrak. I don’t have the paper in front of me. But I believe I agreed upon $63k for the WT in Nov.

(Hope that pic shows up. Mobile is hard to work with)

Ford Bronco Dealer Shenanigans. Advice Appreciated 🤙🏼 6E354F9E-1597-4957-8CF8-E2E4129AF228
Sponsored