Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my 4 door badlands also last Friday (love it by the way) and noticed no headliner or sound deadening material up on the hardtop. I texted him today and asked about this as my understanding is Ford was throwing this in with all hard tops now. He told me he was going to check inventory on Monday. It appears they missed it and it will be supplied but I am thinking no inventory.... I will talk with them in more detail on Monday.
Thanks! Please keep us informed of what happens!
Just talked with my dealer. It appears it likely should have been ordered with the Bronco at the time. My dealer wasnt even aware of this and had to check. With that being said, they are going to order one for me. However they just told me they are unable to order these separately for a few weeks. (No inventory and Ford is not accepting yet). So he told me to check back and they will check to see if they can order separately in a couple weeks. So the story will continue. I will get back with them next week and start being a thorn in their side. I hope to get it soon as I hope it will quiet the cab down a bit. It wasn't clear at the time I ordered I needed to include it. I thought it would just come with it. My bad... but hope to get one soon.
Sponsored