ophelan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4dr Badsquatch, 2004 VW R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying to place an order (4dr Badsqatch Lux Hard-Top), and the dealer has told me "there is a constraint on the higher trim levels when it comes to ordering, so as soon as we are able to place the order you should be receiving an email confirmation". Is this a normal thing? I understand dealer allocation is a thing, but I believe that would impact scheduling, not ordering?
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my neck of the woods Broncos of all shapes and sizes are piling up on the lots and are priced under sticker. Good luck.

mbc15

Wildtrak
First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe try reaching out to other dealers in the area. I reached out to 5 dealerships about 2 weeks ago...
- 2 let me place orders, no commitment
- 1 let me place an order with a $1k refundable deposit
- 2 pretty much said "track inventory online to see what we get in"

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would definitely try another dealer. It took me three dealers before I was able to successfully place an order for a ‘24 Black Diamond 2 door. Apparently it was due to allocation issues.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In my neck of the woods Broncos of all shapes and sizes are piling up on the lots and are priced under sticker. Good luck.
Not in California, ADMs have come down from ludicrous levels ($10k) to laughable ($5k). And that particular dealer seems to be able to move them. When I was getting my Bronco early last year I tried to deal with them for one vehicle on the lot and they would not budge past $6k. Ended up buying elsewhere.

https://www.elcajonford.com/VehicleSearchResults?searchQuery=bronco&s:v=inventory&s:q=bronco

Other local dealers seem to have zero or very low stock.

Sponsored

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ditto in Maine and New Hampshire. I suspect because everyone is holding out for MY24's. Prices fell quickly from $5k ADMs in October to $2k+ under sticker today. I am getting calls daily from the same Ford dealers that turned me away with check in hand for sticker price last fall.

It's possible some dealers are trying to avoid using up their allocations early and hoping you will buy what they have in stock. I would not be surprised if there are major rebates or low APR financing in the next few months to get the MY23 units off the lots.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm trying to place an order (4dr Badsqatch Lux Hard-Top), and the dealer has told me "there is a constraint on the higher trim levels when it comes to ordering, so as soon as we are able to place the order you should be receiving an email confirmation". Is this a normal thing? I understand dealer allocation is a thing, but I believe that would impact scheduling, not ordering?
Start looking at these threads when they show up every week, these list build constraints.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...total-retail-unscheduled-orders-1-8-24.86962/

Now your dealer might have maxed out their allocation on some trims/styles so you might want to ask directly what the issue is and adjust or move to a different dealer.

OP
OP

ophelan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4dr Badsquatch, 2004 VW R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the perspectives. That unscheduled order data is quite the goldmine of information; my interpretation of it is that it doesn't look too bad presently, given Ford has only scheduled through February thus far.

The dealer has clarified their position further: "don't know when the 2025 order bank will open...can still place a 2024 Bronco badlands for you, but the reason we are hesitant to do so is because there is a very high probability it will not be built". That statement feels a bit premature, but as mentioned perhaps dealer allocation is the key factor in play here and I'll need to look elsewhere.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I just ordered an Everglades to replace my current big bend. Received an order confirmation right after my dealer placed the order!
Sponsored