Sponsored

Dealers getting stock starting around April!

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went in to my local dealership, Romano Ford in Fayetteville, NY, just to see when they think order banks will be opening and get my name on a list for that, and they hit me with even better news!

Ford is sending them ~10 pre-optioned and seemingly somewhat random builds. They are selling them at MSRP, even the one Raptor was MSRP (but was spoken for already). They have 2 doors, Hardtop moar doors, sasquatches, even a $70k heritage fully loaded in robins egg blue. Only thing they didn't have was a manual in any config.

They have a wide smattering of trims from Big Bend to Heritage, it is worth hitting them up if you have been waiting as they might hit close to what you want, and they are NOT CHARGING ADM!!! These do not show up on their website, so you will need to stop in or call.

I put a deposit on a Black Diamond 2.3 Mid pkg in Eruption Green... pretty close to the build I wanted to place save for color, tow, and a couple accessories I plan to add.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like Ford is finally catching up. They are filling orders and hopefully this means that dealer stock is next so that makes sense. It will be good to see Broncos on the lots for sale.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been checking dealer stock in the greater Detroit area. They are getting quite a few different builds right now! I check every couple days and there is new stock. Several of the dealerships offering at MSRP w/A/Z plans. I ordered back in 21' (Wildtrac) so if I can find one with what I want I'm jumping on it.
Sponsored