Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looooong break, mostly for non-Bronco things, but also the weather has not been great for doing all the little add-on details I wanted to do before posting pics of Ripley's new color scheme. But I couldn't wait any longer. Yes, there is hood bump stuff coming, yes, the Bronco script badges will go on (matte black I finally decided), there is some stuff on the back and stuff to cover the pinch welds eventually, but I LOVE the blue-green (officially Juniper, which is oddly enough the name of my Baja :D ).

I also bought her a charm bracelet; I think she'll wear it on that low grab bar amidships that doesn't seem to have any other real purpose. I wanted to start off well, so I got her initial, R, and then a few charms for the four elements/directions:
  • North/Earth is a shovel, which was the most representative thing I could find on the list
  • East/Air is a feather, pretty easy to find
  • South/Fire is a garnet birthstone because they didn't have a torch or campfire
  • West/Water is an elephant because...they apparently messed up my order and substituted for what I had chosen
    1f923.png
    (I check the invoice - the mistake was not mine!)
Anyway, the latest! Hopefully the weather and my schedule will both improve and more will get done soon. Oh, and the interior build snag WILL be overcome...

StripeyRipleyWompatuck2021.jpg

20211219_082116.jpg

Charms_202112.jpg

Pictures taken in light snow at Wompatuck State Park this morning.
That color combo looks fantastic. Very original!
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looooong break, mostly for non-Bronco things, but also the weather has not been great for doing all the little add-on details I wanted to do before posting pics of Ripley's new color scheme. But I couldn't wait any longer. Yes, there is hood bump stuff coming, yes, the Bronco script badges will go on (matte black I finally decided), there is some stuff on the back and stuff to cover the pinch welds eventually, but I LOVE the blue-green (officially Juniper, which is oddly enough the name of my Baja :D ).

I also bought her a charm bracelet; I think she'll wear it on that low grab bar amidships that doesn't seem to have any other real purpose. I wanted to start off well, so I got her initial, R, and then a few charms for the four elements/directions:
  • North/Earth is a shovel, which was the most representative thing I could find on the list
  • South/Fire is a garnet birthstone because they didn't have a torch or campfire
  • West/Water is an elephant because...they apparently messed up my order and substituted for what I had chosen
    1f923.png
Anyway, the latest! Hopefully the weather and my schedule will both improve and more will get done soon. Oh, and the interior build snag WILL be overcome...

20211219_082116.jpg

Charms_202112.jpg

Ripley looks terrific!! Congrats to you!!!!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rigs looking good!!

Cool! I like the way the arrow stripe uses the body lines, and the 4 door length is just about right. I think the 2 door would be too short for it. I also like the tan/gold on white look. Retro without being weird!

Then again, I'm all about personal preference, so if you like it, go for it!
Liking the arrow, thinking it could just be moved forward on the 2 door and keep the same dimensions.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1f923.png

20211219_082116.jpg

Charms_202112.jpg

Great job young lady. I like it.........Enjoy.

OP
OP
cazimi

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First decorative sticker. RIP. #jointhedarkorder #BrodieLeeForever

Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB DarkOrder

(been waiting for today to put this one on; lost an amazing man and performer far too soon)

Sponsored
OP
OP
cazimi

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Trying to sneak in a few more decorative upgrades before the door closes on 2021. It's the last dry day for a while, so I ran out and put on my Bronco script badges (BroncoDepot) and black reflective tape along the back. I also want to put the black reflective tape along the sides to cover the really ugly pinch welds (which, on a light color like Cactus Grey really stands out), but things were cold and damp enough that I decided to wait until I got more dry time (rain expected tonight).

Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB PXL_20211231_212559979

Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB PXL_20211231_212701880.MP
Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB PXL_20211231_212717957.MP

On the inside, I was gifted a phone mount, which works really well (I was able to position it such that my hands don't hit it when turning the wheel), but since I don't look at my phone much / at all while driving, I'm not sure how useful this will be overall.

Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB PXL_20211231_205045417

I hope the new year brings sunny days so I can do some more work, including finishing the rear drawers (I finally decided how to tackle that problem), more decorations (including StickerFab explosion I hope!), relocating the front plate (bracket came in this evening!!), and maybe making that spare cover if I get around to measuring the one I bought as a template.