Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What sorta welding do folks need help with? Personally, I need help with motivation... kinda sick of it after 35 years of the crap 🙂
Sponsored

OP
OP
cazimi

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is 100% decorating, at least for the short term, and not anything that will require welding that I can imagine!

Speaking of decorating, since I got my window sticker yesterday (yay! it's happening!), I splurged and bought my first non-sticker item for Ripley:

Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB pineapples2
Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB pineapples1

Yes...pineapple lights! They should be just long enough to run from behind the driver's side window, around the back, to behind the passenger side window.

[I'm still not spending any real money until I have a vehicle in my driveway.]

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in to see how your Bronco will look. We have a young lady in town that has dressed her Jeep up as a "Wonder Woman" vehicle. I have to say it looks quite good.

OP
OP
cazimi

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in to see how your Bronco will look.
I'll be curious to see what it looks like, too. As a 2-door with only a hard top option, I may be driving around with a blue tarp top, lol!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine too, build date of July 5, soft top 4 door Black Diamond mid. I’m not a girly girly but I’ll definitely do something to Tuffy. Exciting! I wish you lived near me so we could caravan out to the beach!
My build date got moved yet again to August 2. Now looking at a delivery date out here in Northern California mid September at best.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cazimi

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My build date got moved yet again to August 2. Now looking at a delivery date out here in Northern California mid September at best.
I've been moved around and landed that same week too! My window sticker shows a blend date of 8/2/ so it looks real. If you have looked at your sticker, what are the 4 digits to the right of the blend date numbers? I've heard they represent the order the vehicles are going down the line, so we could see how close our vehicles are to each other in production!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been moved around and landed that same week too! My window sticker shows a blend date of 8/2/ so it looks real. If you have looked at your sticker, what are the 4 digits to the right of the blend date numbers? I've heard they represent the order the vehicles are going down the line, so we could see how close our vehicles are to each other in production!
no sticker for me :-(

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I use the VIN tracker tool on here. The general info on my truck comes up but nothing with the sticker. I get a message to "check back later".

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry me again. I'm guessing that my build date has been moved yet again. I'm wondering if they are pushing out orders and instead filling the dates with those that have been changed from MIC to soft top that have an earlier res date than me. Anyone else have any idea whats going on? How are they slotting in all these extra vehicles, hundreds of them actually.

OP
OP
cazimi

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else have any idea whats going on?
:cry: I wish I knew. I quit trying to call or wait for an official email from Ford, and instead just bookmarked the window sticker URL with my order number and VIN in it, then refreshed every day. It finally came back with a sticker yesterday. The last I heard from Ford, I had been moved to 8/9 build week; the last I heard from my dealer was in June, after I reached out to them, to see if my July 12 date got pushed into August (it had). I hope you hear soon.

Sponsored

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a VIN and a build date, and some ideas, so I may as well start the post for customizing ideas for my lightweight girly Bronco. I have thoughts, but I'll need to see her in person before pulling the trigger on the partial wrap idea I'm considering. I'm also in the "I won't believe it until it is in my driveway" school of buying stuff for a vehicle...that doesn't exist yet. But with a 4 week countdown to build week, I need SOMETHING to keep me occupied, so decorating it is.
That red and white retro look will be sweet! I'm still talking to some folks but without a vehicle to show them it's a little weird to explain what I'm thinking. I'm also waffling on my accent color; a lot will depend on what looks better with cactus grey in real life (and we all know how much variation there can be with that color!)

And thanks for the specifics on the recovery videos. I've seen the name so I'll definitely bookmark that one and get back to it sooner than later. Here's hoping it shows up some time soon!
Actually they had NO GLASS in the doors. And were ever only seen on the 2 door. But as Sassy says they are no longer available. Rumor is that they didn't pass the safety tests.

Ford Bronco Decorating Journal for Ripley, my Cactus 2dr BB pineapples1
That red and white retro look will be sweet! I'm still talking to some folks but without a vehicle to show them it's a little weird to explain what I'm thinking. I'm also waffling on my accent color; a lot will depend on what looks better with cactus grey in real life (and we all know how much variation there can be with that color!)

And thanks for the specifics on the recovery videos. I've seen the name so I'll definitely bookmark that one and get back to it sooner than later. Here's hoping it shows up some time soon!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
:cry: I wish I knew. I quit trying to call or wait for an official email from Ford, and instead just bookmarked the window sticker URL with my order number and VIN in it, then refreshed every day. It finally came back with a sticker yesterday. The last I heard from Ford, I had been moved to 8/9 build week; the last I heard from my dealer was in June, after I reached out to them, to see if my July 12 date got pushed into August (it had). I hope you hear soon.
I messaged my Bronco guy and my build date has now been moved for to August 6. Once you told me your got your sticker I knew something was up. But we are the fortunate ones for sure. I'll let you know when I get my sticker.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I use the VIN tracker tool on here. The general info on my truck comes up but nothing with the sticker. I get a message to "check back later".
This kept happening to me ever since I recieved my vin# s/ build week of July 21st kept saying "order processing". The dealer called me Saturday afternoon to tell me they had an update & she was being built on July 23,. Now when I check the tracker tells me 'In Production"& now have my window sticker! Im not sure & don't quote me, but maybe we have to wait till this stage to get the window sticker!

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a California trip in my future, just not near term. Happy to meet up for a beach run when I get to the left coast, though!
Long Beach WA has the longest drivable beach in the US. It's a gorgeous area to visit.

Expansive-beach-400x250.jpg

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have 4 weeks, so don't expect to see a complete linked list of crate parts imported from Whatsitsistan or five pages of renders. What I have is the number of a shop I've been checking out for a while and some thoughts in my head :cool: All in good time. ✨✨✨

Cactus grey, the best of all possible neutral starting points. Also, it's in my sig.
idk if I'd say the cactus is best neutral starting point. Certain accessory colors might look good when it seems grey but when the sun hits it and looks more green it could throw it off.
Sponsored