Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I’m not thrilled with the delays and poor communication from Ford, I’m not surprised. My friend ordered a Gladiator from the factory last spring and his experience with Jeep wasn’t much different than what we’re experiencing. And the Honda Africa Twin I was supposed to receive in June is more elusive than any Sasquatch on this forum. Try buying new appliances right now.
The truth is the global supply chain is a wreck and I don’t know of any manufacturer who isn’t struggling to deliver.
I’m far more forgiving and understanding of Ford and Honda’s delays than I am of the IRS who has yet to give me my money back.
However, as my blend date of 7/15comes and goes, I’m sure my patience will grow thinner each day I go without keys to my Bronco.
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I’m not thrilled with the delays and poor communication from Ford, I’m not surprised. My friend ordered a Gladiator from the factory last spring and his experience with Jeep wasn’t much different than what we’re experiencing. And the Honda Africa Twin I was supposed to receive in June is more elusive than any Sasquatch on this forum. Try buying new appliances right now.
The truth is the global supply chain is a wreck and I don’t know of any manufacturer who isn’t struggling to deliver.
I’m far more forgiving and understanding of Ford and Honda’s delays than I am of the IRS who has yet to give me my money back.
However, as my blend date of 7/15comes and goes, I’m sure my patience will grow thinner each day I go without keys to my Bronco.
Good luck with your twin. Tried to find a 600RR a few months ago, and not only were none around me, track season would have been over here by the time I got it from an order. One dealer told me they weren’t receiving anything two wheeled from Honda for several months. Should be a sweet machine when you get it though.

OP
OP
Amcap76

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m looking forward to it. Luckily, I have a ride now. But for those who think Ford communications are bad, check out the motorcycle sites. CycleTrader and dealer websites show inventory in stock, but the stores are empty. It’s a tough situation all over.
Sponsored