First Name
Brian Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure if I qualify for a couple of the "rewards", can anyone confirm?

-11,000 user appreciation points. Where does this allotment come from?
-$1,000 customer satisfaction funds. Who gets this?
-Bronco Swag Bag. First 100 Bronco orders at a specific dealer?
Curios about this as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would be great to have links to detailed explanations/posts especially for some of the points and rewards...

The $1000 how do you actually receive/claim that
Negotiate with your dealer.

mangelo

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch LUX Softtop 4 Door Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMAZING thank you!

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Document. I update it frequently, so be sure to print/use it when you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
Wow! That is an awesome checklist. Question, how do we go about claiming the $1000.00 customer satisfaction money? How does it work? I mean I know you ask your dealer about it at purchase but I'd like more details in case they try to sweep it under the rug. I figure the more I know how it works the less chance I have that they will try to gyp me on it. If I have some cash coming I would probably put it towards the extended warranty.

Thanks for any info you have on it.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! That is an awesome checklist. Question, how do we go about claiming the $1000.00 customer satisfaction money? How does it work? I mean I know you ask your dealer about it at purchase but I'd like more details in case they try to sweep it under the rug. I figure the more I know how it works the less chance I have that they will try to gyp me on it. If I have some cash coming I would probably put it towards the extended warranty.

Thanks for any info you have on it.
Dealers received funds, they can give us up $1K. Theres a tip on The OCD to help your dealer find it. I have read where other members received it. My dealer knows about.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers received funds, they can give us up $1K. Theres a tip on The OCD to help your dealer find it. I have read where other members received it. My dealer knows about.
Ok thanks. Forgive my ignorance. Whats The OCD?

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok thanks. Forgive my ignorance. Whats The OCD?
Owners Checklist for Delivery...the main topic of this thread. The link is on page 1 of this thread. Take a peek. Print it out and take it with you when you go to accept your rig.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Owners Checklist for Delivery...the main topic of this thread. The link is on page 1 of this thread. Take a peek. Print it out and take it with you when you go to accept your rig.
Got it! Thanks again, good info.

Sponsored

DCFD11

First Edition
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello All -

I KNOW it's not that big of a deal, but you may wanna add a checkbox for the initial $100 that we put down for our "Reservations". I know it's just a Hundred bucks compared to what we are paying for these vehicles, but it will buy a couple T-Shirts or maybe an accessory.

Buck On !!!!!!!!!!!

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are there for you to negotiate. Other members got them. Fight for it.
Can you point me to some info on the 1,100 Conversion points, the 11,000 User Appreciation points, as well as the swag bag? As a dealer, we were not communicated any of those items. I suspect they may be specific to one dealer.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you point me to some info on the 1,100 Conversion points, the 11,000 User Appreciation points, as well as the swag bag? As a dealer, we were not communicated any of those items. I suspect they may be specific to one dealer.
My dealer sent in requests to Ford to get the swag bags.

• $1,100 for converting order before March 19th.
  • 42,000 points (~$210) - standard amount of points for buying a new gasoline-powered Ford vehicle
  • 20,000 points (~$100) - Bonus points for reserving a Bronco before December 2020
  • 200,000 points (~$1000) - For those who ordered a First Edition OR specifically ordered the shadow-black painted hard top option or the dual-top option. This was originally an option available on the upper-trim Broncos, but they canceled that option in March due to the part shortages
  • The 11,000 points is a promotion if you used your FordPass Visa credit card. That promotion as far as I know has since expired
  • Customer Satisfaction Funds: $1,000. Have your dealer go to the FDAD CLAIM PAGE on the Dealers Bronco Dashboard, if they don't know about it.
  • Bronco Swag Bag (first 100 Bronco orders per Dealer)

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer sent in requests to Ford to get the swag bags.

• 1,100 points for converting order before March 19th.
  • 42,000 points (~$210) - standard amount of points for buying a new gasoline-powered Ford vehicle
  • 20,000 points (~$100) - Bonus points for reserving a Bronco before December 2020
  • 200,000 points (~$1000) - For those who ordered a First Edition OR specifically ordered the shadow-black painted hard top option or the dual-top option. This was originally an option available on the upper-trim Broncos, but they canceled that option in March due to the part shortages
  • The 11,000 points is a promotion if you used your FordPass Visa credit card. That promotion as far as I know has since expired
  • Customer Satisfaction Funds: $1,000. Have your dealer go to the FDAD CLAIM PAGE on the Dealers Bronco Dashboard, if they don't know about it.
  • Bronco Swag Bag (first 100 Bronco orders per Dealer)
That's what I'm asking, there is no information in FMCDealer that I could find for the 1,100 conversion points or the swag bag, can you point me to some sort of Ford communication regarding those two? Everything else I'm aware of.

Please update your document to reflect the 11k that is part of the FordPass VISA promotion since it's not clear, and is now outdated.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's what I'm asking, there is no information in FMCDealer that I could find for the 1,100 conversion points or the swag bag, can you point me to some sort of Ford communication regarding those two? Everything else I'm aware of.

Please update your document to reflect the 11k that is part of the FordPass VISA promotion since it's not clear, and is now outdated.
Checklist is updated. And last I heard, the promotion is still active. If you are a dealer, then you would know better than I about swag bags.
Sponsored