Vehicle(s)
Jeep - Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I inquired:

"Morning ___,

Just curious if you have any updates on shipping/delivery?"

He responded with:
"I can't provide you with those details until FoMoCo starts scheduling 2022 Bronco's. That won't likely occur until next month "

It was apparently built last week, the 13th, so I waited 7 days to ask. I checked today and the ETA delivery date was bumped 2 days, so I figured it was appropriate.

I'm mainly curious as to how the scheduling of 2022 bronco's impact my 2021 built bronco delivery date? Anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe he didn't understand that? I would call so follow up questions can be asked!

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Isn’t it pretty obvious he doesn’t realize your Bronco has been built already? He thinks your part of the 90% of reservation holders waiting for MY22 production.

Sponsored
OP
OP

persinac

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep - Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isn’t it pretty obvious he doesn’t realize your Bronco has been built already? He thinks your part of the 90% of reservation holders waiting for MY22 production.
Yea, I left a voicemail and email stating that I'll be in tomorrow morning to clarify. Thanks all for assuring me that I'm not insane.

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% sounds like he didn't bother to look for your order and assumed you were just another person late to wanting a bronco lol

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I inquired:

"Morning ___,

Just curious if you have any updates on shipping/delivery?"

He responded with:
"I can't provide you with those details until FoMoCo starts scheduling 2022 Bronco's. That won't likely occur until next month "

It was apparently built last week, the 13th, so I waited 7 days to ask. I checked today and the ETA delivery date was bumped 2 days, so I figured it was appropriate.

I'm mainly curious as to how the scheduling of 2022 bronco's impact my 2021 built bronco delivery date? Anyone have any insight?
Today I received an email from my dealer telling me that if I was part of the email then my 2021 was being pushed to 2022 and I needed to come/call in to finalize the order.

As of today, my updates from Ford said that mine was built on 10/11 and was on a train headed to my dealer. I simply called and was just told, "Oh, it was an old list and had not been updated." So, it is either the dealer is trying to make me believe I have to wait and they will just sell mine for a markup or they have C and D students working for them.

I hope it was a mistake and not something nefarious.

Good luck to all of you!

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I read one of these threads it scares the hell out of me for a sec, then I remember I'm getting mine from @Zach@Granger

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time I read one of these threads it scares the hell out of me for a sec, then I remember I'm getting mine from @Zach@Granger
EXACTLY. I placed my 2022 order with Granger today (signed by both of us). Easy peasy. No BS. Badlands/SAS/LUX/Towing. I know that I might not get it fast, or even in 2022, but for damn sake I'm not dealing with a slime bucket dealer trying to f--- me every step of the way. I'm willing to wait for honesty. Shame on Ford if they can't get a 7/17/20 reservation holder a vehicle because they have a beef with Granger. I drive a tricked out JK Rubicon on 35's now. As much as I want a Bronco for the impressive design work Ford did, I'm damn sure I wouldn't be disappointed with a new JL Rubicon Xtreme Recon.

Sponsored
OP
OP

persinac

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep - Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I popped into the dealership this evening and cleared things up. Here's the email I sent my PoC:

"Hey ____,

I popped in on my way home tonight and talked to ___. He cleared things up and printed my window sticker for my 2021 Badlands order.

He said you're off on Wednesdays and inundated with 2022 orders so you probably just have this mixed up with another <my name>.

Apologies for emailing you on your day off, enjoy your evening!"

We're good. The guy I spoke with tonight showed me all of the information that he had. He told me it's typically a 2-3 week lead time from Order Built to Dealership Arrival. I'll keep this thread open and post updates, otherwise we're cool.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
For anyone waiting on delivery, do NOT rely on Ford’s production updates or emails. My delivery, like others , arrived before any updates.
If your concerned don’t call- go see them a couple days after your build date. Show them your aware it’s built. Follow their Facebook or Instagram to see if any Broncos were delivered.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I popped into the dealership this evening and cleared things up. Here's the email I sent my PoC:

"Hey ____,

I popped in on my way home tonight and talked to ___. He cleared things up and printed my window sticker for my 2021 Badlands order.

He said you're off on Wednesdays and inundated with 2022 orders so you probably just have this mixed up with another <my name>.

Apologies for emailing you on your day off, enjoy your evening!"

We're good. The guy I spoke with tonight showed me all of the information that he had. He told me it's typically a 2-3 week lead time from Order Built to Dealership Arrival. I'll keep this thread open and post updates, otherwise we're cool.
Who's your dealer?

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs