Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig. Yeah, you should be excited. You live right in the nexus of the Earth's bones.
@andrusoid. I have never heard the Rockies referred to as "the nexus of the Earth's bones." I love it. Great way to start today.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Rick. Enjoy the ride.

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@andrusoid. I have never heard the Rockies referred to as "the nexus of the Earth's bones." I love it. Great way to start today.
Glad you are enjoying the Bronco. I have been loving mine as well. I recommend heading down to sand hollow near St. George when you get a chance. It's a blast. Someone did key my door while I was eating dinner in hurricane though (Made me a little sick).
Ford Bronco Delivery, mud, rocks, sunset, happiness IMG_2408.JPG
Ford Bronco Delivery, mud, rocks, sunset, happiness 66577791262__AD0A96FF-6E90-4B20-B7AF-CA8D83E1FA4A

OP
OP
RickEcon

RickEcon

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you are enjoying the Bronco. I have been loving mine as well. I recommend heading down to sand hollow near St. George when you get a chance. It's a blast. Someone did key my door while I was eating dinner in hurricane though (Made me a little sick).
Ford Bronco Delivery, mud, rocks, sunset, happiness 66577791262__AD0A96FF-6E90-4B20-B7AF-CA8D83E1FA4A
@BroncoJerm. Your rig looks great. I've been to Sand Hollow a couple of times before, just playing around in a little Polaris Ranger. But I would love to try it in the Bronco. Sorry about the key job.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whoops! My NorCali roots are showing. I just came through that area on a Nashville to California trip. Got hit by a bus in Sacramento and going back on 02/22/2022 to pick it up and return in time to start a new job. At least I got to do the off-roadeo on the way.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jasonam22

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any Utah or Utah County groups set up? Sounds like there are a few of us on this thread. Sorry about your door--ridiculous.

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now THIS is what we should all be doing upon delivery of the Bronco. Congrats on the new vehicle!

Sponsored

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took delivery of my Badlands, 4-door, Sasquatch, Black, Lux, MIC hard top, tow package Bronco last Wednesday. I reserved my Bronco on the first day and converted to an order on the first possible day. I have been waiting 19 months for this car. My dealership, Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Provo, was excellent. They gave me the Ford A-plan discount, great trade in of our other Ford, and great financing. Given a lot of the threads here, I was expecting things to be more of a hassle.

The car drives so smoothly. The stance of the Bronco is so strong, aggressive, high, and tight. I've had so many Ford truck guys stop me at the gas station, stop lights, and parking lots to congratulate me and appreciate the car. It is not the attention that I love the most about those encounters. It is the joy of talking with people who love and appreciate this car as much as I do. This is my dream car.

I took the top off on Saturday and drove around in the unseasonably warm Utah weather (high 50s). It was so easy to take the whole top off, and it was quick to put it back on at night. I am so glad that Ford took some time to get the hard top right.

Finally, I took the Bronco off road today for its first mud in the mountains west of Utah Lake behind Saratoga Springs. The trail is called Israel Canyon Trail, and it follows a communication tower road to the peak of the mountain. The trail was muddy and beautiful. The mud turned to snow, which became icy and treacherous. We made it 3/4 of the way up, but the terrain became too steep with a coat of packed and icy snow. I was worried that the Bronco would start sliding. So we turned around and came home. But the car handled so well on the trail. It is a great climber. Rock Crawl mode was excellent for climbing the steep, icy road. I shot this picture at the end of the day with the muddy car and the sunset.

To anyone still waiting for your Bronco, it was so worth the wait for me. Like I said, this is my dream car. I am 46-years-old, and I am ready to do some serious off-roading. And Utah has an infinite supply of great places to explore. Then you expand the circle to include Montana, Idaho, Colorado, California, Nevada, Arizona. I can't wait.
Just got home from your area last night. Stopped at Saratoga Springs on our way to Moab for the Off-Roadeo. IT WAS A BLAST, definitely recommend. Learned a lot - most fun I've had in a car. Also took my loaner Tacoma down Long Canyon Road and around Shafer Basin Road in the Canyonlands. That was awesome.