Sponsored

Delivery Question for MA Bronco owners....

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi fellow New Englanders,
My Bronco is currently sitting in a huge parking lot/transfer lot in East Brookfield, MA. It's so close, yet so FAR:

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.2264565,-72.0248534,1032m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en&authuser=0&entry=ttu

It has been there since at least last Friday. Anyone have any experience with their Bronco going through this place that can give me insight into how long I have to wait for them to get it to my dealer in Franklin, MA? I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting my new truck, as I am sure you all understand. :oops:

Thanks!

UPDATE: It just arrived at the dealership this afternoon! :cool: (y)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you will need to find out who will be picking up your bronco and delivering it your deal. I called a couple transporters and one of them was nice to tell me who I should call. Try calling United Road Services in Ayer, MA. 978.391.4481 press 2 for dispatch. Thats who did my delivery in Chelmsford, MA. it took me about an hour and couple phone calls.

They were able to tell me when they were going to deliver my vehicle and the window of the day. they ended up being a day early. My Bronco was in east brookefield for couple days, i've heard of people waiting up to a month to get there car from here.

Good Luck.

OP
OP
jimcalverley

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you will need to find out who will be picking up your bronco and delivering it your deal. I called a couple transporters and one of them was nice to tell me who I should call. Try calling United Road Services in Ayer, MA. 978.391.4481 press 2 for dispatch. Thats who did my delivery in Chelmsford, MA. it took me about an hour and couple phone calls.

They were able to tell me when they were going to deliver my vehicle and the window of the day. they ended up being a day early. My Bronco was in east brookefield for couple days, i've heard of people waiting up to a month to get there car from here.

Good Luck.
Thanks Shawn - I picked mine up at the dealership on Thursday. I am good to go. But good of you to share this - hopefully it'll be useful for others in the same predicament.
Sponsored