Sponsored

Did anyone order the ADV Roof now that it's out?

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As I understand "Rally Tops" is designing a hard top for the Bronco at a lower price. I know nothing about the company, or when this might happen. But, it's another choice to consider.

https://www.rallytops.com/
Their prices are more reasonable
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Did anyone order the ADV Roof now that it's out? B59DF049-9D13-4DFE-BAD0-57F3B72479BA

bronc-err-day

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk, Ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am still deciding. Here is a tip when ordering anything from ADV. Put the item in your cart and eventually ADV will give you a 10% discount. It seems to be something there systems does automaticly to get you to buy the product. I ordered there fenders and got the discount and I also put the top in my cart and they sent it as well.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm extremely happy with my soft top, originally wanted dual but that went away. I'm in NorCal and don't care for below freezing temps, so won't ever have an issue there. But from all I read, soft top and hard top are no different in "insulation" anyway. Ideally I'd like a hard top shell in the back and a two row 'sun rider' fold back soft top over the front. Hopefully someone will make that eventually, I think it would be quite popular.

Budget for a hard top would be 3k at the very max, comparable to Wrangler tops. 7k and no warranty? I won't even read further, no way would I ever spend that much on a no warranty item or a "we'll take it case by case maybe" warranty, LOL.

Personally I also don't really care for the slanted rear, but that's just a taste thing.

I am looking forward to seeing their roof and I'm sure there are enough people that don't mind spending the $ (judging by what I see people spend on wraps and lights and wheel bling), so hopefully it'll be a successful product. I'm just not the target market at all, don't really care for bling of any kind.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As I understand "Rally Tops" is designing a hard top for the Bronco at a lower price. I know nothing about the company, or when this might happen. But, it's another choice to consider.

I have a RallyTop on my Jeep and it's been a great product. Nice Quality.

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping by October there will be one to see at the off-road expo in Pomona. I’m actually hoping there may be a few other competitors options to see there as well.

Also I’m curious to see if any MIC tops sell and what they’re going for. No need for two hard tops and selling the MIC would definitely make the cost easier to swallow.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to order it. But, I’ve gotten burned a few times getting in too early on products. I think if they had built the one piece and had video showing it. It would have been a hit.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did ADV confuse Ford for Ferrari? These are trucks built on fords economy production line. Focus/ ranger. No one is going to pay 7500.00+ for their hardtop. Maybe the ballers with unlimited funds will. Once the gotta have a bronco fad wears off, they will be back in their G wagons, and ADV will be trying to give tops away. Something they make 120,000 of annually is not going to become a collectors item “ever”
The way I see it, ADV should consider B6G members as influencers and gift us samples to promote. 😂

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im glad ADV took the initiative and got this available to pre-order. Now that its an option the competition has that much more incentive to consider the majority of us that refuse to spend $7000+ and I will absolutely consider those options when the time comes.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look at my Bronco build as a marathon and not a "first on the block" mentality. Nothing against ADV but I rushed on my FJ Cruiser products so hopefully I'm wiser on my choices.

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Their stuff looks good to me. I hope they do a 2 door top with sliders in the rear like their Jeep top. that would do it for me - lobbied for it with ADV but it was not happening!

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Without actually seeing it on a real life Bronco, there's no way I'm dropping that much coin. As of now, it's a computer-generated graphic.
Sponsored