Sponsored

Did anyone order the ADV Roof now that it's out?

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been thinking about ordering the ADV hardtop. Did anyone order it now that it's available?
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to save the $7,600 hundo to send my daughter to College for a month. :D

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its only avail for order... Think I read it wont be avail til September-ish.

Deleted member 32220

Did ADV confuse Ford for Ferrari? These are trucks built on fords economy production line. Focus/ ranger. No one is going to pay 7500.00+ for their hardtop. Maybe the ballers with unlimited funds will. Once the gotta have a bronco fad wears off, they will be back in their G wagons, and ADV will be trying to give tops away. Something they make 120,000 of annually is not going to become a collectors item “ever”

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did ADV confuse Ford for Ferrari? These are trucks built on fords economy production line. Focus/ ranger. No one is going to pay 7500.00+ for their hardtop. Maybe the ballers with unlimited funds will. Once the gotta have a bronco fad wears off, they will be back in their G wagons. And ADV will be trying to give tops away. Something they make 120,000 off annually is not going to become a collectors item “ever”
Agreed, but for me it’s about function. I feel like ADV likely solved a lot of the concerns with the stock roof, and I dig the lines of it. That said, I need to get some real world feedback on it and for the price to drop a bit.

Devreal

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed, but for me it’s about function. I feel like ADV likely solved a lot of the concerns with the stock roof, and I dig the lines of it. That said, I need to get some real world feedback on it and for the price to drop a bit.
Check out some of the other threads. So far they have made zero tops.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out some of the other threads. So far they have made zero tops.
Yeah, it’s gonna be a while before we start seeing reviews.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was my plan from time I switched to the soft top. But unfortunately $7k+ out the door, upfront with no warranty and doesn’t deliver until September…. Soft top it is for awhile.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi Steve62,
To answer you question...Yes I pre-ordered the ADV modular top a few days ago when they first accepted orders. Schedule to be ready for pick up 8/1.
Background...
We have had two sets of their wide body fenders on our Gen 1 Raptor. Fit and finish are top quality. The shop is near me in Southern California. My local off-road shop (WOG) is a dealer for ADV and told me he has never had any issues with the company and quality of their products. Will post a review once I get it.

CriticalB

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I priced one out and put it in the cart, then left it there. Got an email next day asking me not to "make Ron cry" and to go back and complete the purchase. I ignored that and got an email the day after showing the top from my cart and saying I could go back and save 10% with a discount code, however when I went to apply the discount it said the code wasn't valid for my purchase. If the price, wait, and lack of reviews were enough to make me reconsider, the marketing follow-up has definitely reinforced that decision.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hard pass at those prices with no warranty, and no reviews or tops out there to know quality, fit, etc.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was all about it at first but once that price came up for a fully featured top, plus shipping, I had to abruptly decline. I don’t think it’s reasonable to be upset directly at them for the price but it’s just not something I will be going for. I already lucked out paying well below sticker for my Bronco I’m not in a rush to piss that away plus extra. Again nothing personal against ADV they are at least offering something. Might look into the fenders one day as I like the clean look of those.
Sponsored