Sponsored

Did anyone order the ADV Roof now that it's out?

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Steve62,
To answer you question...Yes I pre-ordered the ADV modular top a few days ago when they first accepted orders. Schedule to be ready for pick up 8/1.
Background...
We have had two sets of their wide body fenders on our Gen 1 Raptor. Fit and finish are top quality. The shop is near me in Southern California. My local off-road shop (WOG) is a dealer for ADV and told me he has never had any issues with the company and quality of their products. Will post a review once I get it.
At the price point they are advertising, and them being based in a market where a lot of people have excess funds, I believe you are their target market. “Big city” money. Nothing against it, I grew up in SoCal, things are just at another level out there and I think a lot of people are experiencing that disconnect with this products price point.
Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely interested in one...but seriously at least partially refundable deposit is the way to get their R&D investment return moving. There is serious potential in a quality offering. But reality is no one is going to want to store a hardtop as we wait for our Broncos. Wake up ADV?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As I understand "Rally Tops" is designing a hard top for the Bronco at a lower price. I know nothing about the company, or when this might happen. But, it's another choice to consider.

https://www.rallytops.com/

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I passed on it. The cost was way out of touch with the average buyer's budget I think. I will not order them until they're readily available. I realize that my mean another 2-3 years.

Sponsored

Devreal

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was all about it at first but once that price came up for a fully featured top, plus shipping, I had to abruptly decline. I don’t think it’s reasonable to be upset directly at them for the price but it’s just not something I will be going for. I already lucked out paying well below sticker for my Bronco I’m not in a rush to piss that away plus extra. Again nothing personal against ADV they are at least offering something. Might look into the fenders one day as I like the clean look of those.
Agreed, at least they are an option when they start production.

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi Steve62,
To answer you question...Yes I pre-ordered the ADV modular top a few days ago when they first accepted orders. Schedule to be ready for pick up 8/1.
Background...
We have had two sets of their wide body fenders on our Gen 1 Raptor. Fit and finish are top quality. The shop is near me in Southern California. My local off-road shop (WOG) is a dealer for ADV and told me he has never had any issues with the company and quality of their products. Will post a review once I get it.
Thank you.

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just hold out until 23 production units start, and order it from your ford dealers parts dept. it will be straightened out by then. You can pick up a spare one too, at that price.
I hope that is true!

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At the price point they are advertising, and them being based in a market where a lot of people have excess funds, I believe you are their target market. “Big city” money. Nothing against it, I grew up in SoCal, things are just at another level out there and I think a lot of people are experiencing that disconnect with this products price point.
I have a Big Bend manual with the standard package. $8000 is about 20% of my purchase price. I'm almost through one winter with my soft top and it terms of warmth and noise, I have no issues with it. I'd like a hard top so I can put a bike rack on the roof and I really like the look of ADV's hardtop, but $8000 or more to ship it all the way to CT is just too much. I guess I'll wait too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was thinking about it, but I decided I wont spend that much based off a rendering. I thought they would have pictures of a real one, inside and out and also show how it looks in real life on a bronco, and possibly a review/sales video showing features? $7K with shipping site unseen and no actual units produced isnt something I was willing to do.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been thinking about ordering the ADV hardtop. Did anyone order it now that it's available?
So far I've had my soft top in snow, ice, rain, wind, touchless car wash with zero problems yet. I will be waiting until it rips or blows off.