First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let me preface this by saying that these are not necessarily going to be for the Bronco. But I commented on their video and they made a reply that sounds semi positive in our favor. As well as one other to another comment.

With the fact that Jeeps and Broncos seem to be their biggest market, I'd venture to say chances are pretty good the Wrangler/Gladiator and Bronco will be the first to see these.

Link to the livestream reveal is in the video description.

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics teases new Elite Series headlights 48494912-32F3-4FB2-B9A7-79B3F06DE792

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics teases new Elite Series headlights 38965C3F-7EFE-4D35-8B22-5BCC018E9113

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics teases new Elite Series headlights 938920E4-54A5-4D99-B6C7-ACAFB95DE7E2
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me preface this by saying that these are not necessarily going to be for the Bronco. But I commented on their video and they made a reply that sounds semi positive in our favor. As well as one other to another comment.

With the fact that Jeeps and Broncos seem to be their biggest market, I'd venture to say chances are pretty good the Wrangler/Gladiator and Bronco will be the first to see these.

Link to the livestream reveal is in the video description.

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics teases new Elite Series headlights 938920E4-54A5-4D99-B6C7-ACAFB95DE7E2

That'd be awesome!

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know, there’s something to be said about subtle simplicity, seems like these are going to have a lot going on🎄but perhaps a more affordable signature light alternative? O-:::::::-O

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know, there’s something to be said about subtle simplicity, seems like these are going to have a lot going on🎄but perhaps a more affordable signature light alternative? O-:::::::-O
Yeah they might end up being a little busy. But I love JW Speaker headlights and they are a bit on the busy side. They really light up the night.

And I have a feeling these won't be cheap. But if they have a decent warranty (at least 5 years) I'd probably be willing to spend the extra. I'm not dumping $1500+ into some of these other jokers headlights that give a life expectancy of 5-6 years but only offer a 1 year warranty. That's a joke.

Reactions: 0ne

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Diode Dynamics makes the best lights, that's the trouble. Their fogs are crazy amazing. Can't imagine what they might do replacing headlights. My BD lights are disappointing. But I'm not dropping another grand or more for them.... They usually price stuff pretty decently.