First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Instantly achieve that new car shine with our professional-grade ceramic coating.

The best part? You can do it yourself for a fraction of the price!

20% off for the first purchase.
Apply "20DETAILOFF" at check out
www.sumadetail.com
Ford Bronco DIY Ceramic Coating Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 8.56.36 PM

Benefits of Suma Ceramic
Easy to apply (DIY users)
Professional results
Durable and long-lasting

Ford Bronco DIY Ceramic Coating Detail

WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE IT!
"Even the 95 year old car looks great! And as easy as it gets!"
Tom V.

LEARN MORE

1 coat lasts at least 6 months.
Recommend to reapply at least every 3 months for best results.
A bottle lasts for 2 years.

20% off for the first purchase.
Apply "20DETAILOFF" at check out
www.sumadetail.com
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Suma detail ceramic spray wax is the easiest and best spray wax I’ve ever used, it left an absolutely amazing gloss level and smooth feel to my paint I will recommend it to everyone that is looking to obtain an extreme level of protection for their show car or daily driver. Thanks for making an amazing product." Jason C.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Review and instructions from our customer Josua!

"The Suma Performance Ceramic Spray is by far the best sprayable ceramic I have tried to date.

Starting with the application, the flow pattern is perfect with every spray. Wiping the ceramic spray is a breeze and after it is applied, water literally rolls off the car, or if you are drying with towels, comes right off without leaving any spots or streaks.

To the touch, the surfaces that received the application, feel like glass. Super smooth. The paint has a deeper shine to it as well!

Overall, very very impressed. I will recommend this to anyone that is looking for this type of product!"- Joshua S.

Ford Bronco DIY Ceramic Coating krVIgbsx4_mid

Last edited:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talk to me like I’m a child, you wash and clean your vehicle and then use this after as a spray on/wipe off application? I’ve only ever see people getting this done by a professional and it costing 5-700

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No difference in this and any of the many others on the market who sells a spray as a true ceramic. While I'm sure it does give some protection and properties of a true ceramic, it don't last 5-7 years like a professionally applied ceramic coating will.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The main reason a shop charges you a hefty fee is because they polish your paint before applying the ceramic coating. Polishing is the main reason your car looks shiner afterwards.

With SUMA ceramic, you do not need to polish your paint (you can if you want to) before applying it. With SUMA formula, which was created based on the mirror coating technology, SUMA detail bonds at the nano level for the best result.

Here is a review and instructions how to apply SUMA based on a customer's review

"The Suma Performance Ceramic Spray is by far the best sprayable ceramic I have tried to date.

Starting with the application, the flow pattern is perfect with every spray. Wiping the ceramic spray is a breeze and after it is applied, water literally rolls off the car, or if you are drying with towels, comes right off without leaving any spots or streaks.

To the touch, the surfaces that received the application, feel like glass. Super smooth. The paint has a deeper shine to it as well!

Overall, very very impressed. I will recommend this to anyone that is looking for this type of product!
"- Joshua S.

Here is what it looks like after applying SUMA ceramic that gives you that new car look
Ford Bronco DIY Ceramic Coating krVIgbsx4_mid

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the percentage of Si02 in your product?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Professional ceramic coating doesn't last you more than a year. In their warranty/contract, there is a clause asking you to bring the car back for "maintenance" every year. During the maintenance, they will reapply the ceramic coating. And there is an additional charge for the maintenance.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been doing my own for years. As others have noted there are many brands. Just like anything it's the prep that matters. If you need paint correction and aren't comfortable with that then pay a pro.
The Blackfire SiO2 bottle I paid $50 for years ago has done 3 cars twice a year for several years. The 2nd application is usually roof and hood before winter. Coastal Virginia sun is harsh. Not AZ, FA harsh but still hard on finishes. Graphene is what the cool kids use now. I'm not cool I'm thrifty

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the percentage of Si02 in your product?
Thanks for the question! The myth is higher the Si02 concentration, the better the ceramic coating, which is not true.

A ceramic coating that has 100% SiO2 does not make a good ceramic coating.

The quality of ceramic is based on the chemical formula, Si02 is one of the main ingredients. Our trade secret formula is what makes our product different and we don't disclose it. Instead of saying a high number, we rather be transparent about the industry and the process, thanks.

Sponsored

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the question! The myth is higher the Si02 concentration, the better the ceramic coating, which is not true.

A ceramic coating that has 100% SiO2 does not make a good ceramic coating.

The quality of ceramic is based on the chemical formula, Si02 is one of the main ingredients. Our trade secret formula is what makes our product different and we don't disclose it. Instead of saying a high number, we rather be transparent about the industry and the process, thanks.
Thank you for the "answer". Good luck to you and the sale of your product.

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just ordered. I have used all the big names/brands of car finish products over the years and am always on the lookout for the best. I'm looking forward to giving this a try and reporting back with results/my opinions. (y)

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just ordered. I have used all the big names/brands of car finish products over the years and am always on the lookout for the best. I'm looking forward to giving this a try and reporting back with results/my opinions. (y)
You're going to love it! A little goes a long way with SUMA. Apply 2 sprays per panel except for the big areas like the hood (2 sprays for half of the hood)
Sponsored