Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

it’s fully explained in the video lol… like 6 seconds in
OHh see I skipped that part. I always skip the INTROS people have and go right into the meat and potatoes of the video.

I went and replayed it. She didn't explain it but it looks like she has some kind of rock panel installed that's probably taped/glued to the body. That makes sense.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
OHh see I skipped that part. I always skip the INTROS people have and go right into the meat and potatoes of the video.
it’s covered deeper in the middle… the trail armor on the fenders 3M sealed to both the fender and lower panel… on both sides. we weren’t concerned much about the protective pieces, but the paint is mehhhh at best on the broncos. That’s why it’s wrapped in the first place lol

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

it’s covered deeper in the middle… the trail armor on the fenders 3M sealed to both the fender and lower panel… on both sides. we weren’t concerned much about the protective pieces, but the paint is mehhhh at best on the broncos. That’s why it’s wrapped in the first place lol
Ohh I know that. We had wrapped our fendor flares black originally (outer banks, so they have paint matched fender flares). And when I put the sasquatch flares on, i went to re-sell my old ones. So we went and removed the vinyl and it pulled the factory paint with it.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ohh I know that. We had wrapped our fendor flares black originally (outer banks, so they have paint matched fender flares). And when I put the sasquatch flares on, i went to re-sell my old ones. So we went and removed the vinyl and it pulled the factory paint with it.
the paint quality has been our only complaint about either of our Broncos. She’s in the process of picking out a wrap for the 2-door now.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the paint quality has been our only complaint about either of our Broncos. She’s in the process of picking out a wrap for the 2-door now.
THAT'S your only complaint? LOL. I could write you a book on all the small "pet peeves" we see with the quality control. Still fun trucks, but yeah as you work on more and more of these you see the SAME quality control issues all over.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
THAT'S your only complaint? LOL. I could write you a book on all the small "pet peeves" we see with the quality control. Still fun trucks, but yeah as you work on more and more of these you see the SAME quality control issues all over.
I should clarify, it’s the only complaint that’s the same for both Broncos 😂😂😂

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suggested a Hello Kitty theme

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco [DIY Video] How to change your headlights without removing lower grill panel! 1708489680677

Kourtney installed her new @Form Lighting LED projector headlights in her BaseQuatch…

but she had to deviate from the standard instructions because the body panel on the grill can’t be removed without a ton of headache.

this video is how to do the swap, without removing that piece!

I’d say it was worth it!
Thank you for this (PSA level) vid! I installed the same trail armour after replacing my headlights but was always worried about having to service. Great to know it can be done without removing the lower trim if needed. I likely would not have thought of removing the sites for more room. I will sleep a little better knowing it’s possible.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for this (PSA level) vid! I installed the same trail armour after replacing my headlights but was always worried about having to service. Great to know it can be done without removing the lower trim if needed. I likely would not have thought of removing the sites for more room. I will sleep a little better knowing it’s possible.
THANK YOU for letting us know that you found it helpful!
Sponsored