Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the paint quality has been our only complaint about either of our Broncos. She’s in the process of picking out a wrap for the 2-door now.
Coming from a mazda that had the gorgeous soul red paint the bronco paint is like a sheet of armor lol. The mazda paint would chip if you looked at it funny.

That said I am currently applying touch up paint to some rock chips lol

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Coming from a mazda that had the gorgeous soul red paint the bronco paint is like a sheet of armor lol. The mazda paint would chip if you looked at it funny.

That said I am currently applying touch up paint to some rock chips lol
I’m sure there’s worse, but both of ours have SUPER sensitive paint. The tailgate paint got rubbed off by a couple of grocery bags in the back on the 2-door

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put the same Form lights on my BD. Prefer the white to amber, but it is a quick change plugging and unplugging wires you zip tie under the hood above the headlights.

The Form lights do not look OEM like the smooth, fused together OEM LED glow for the rings and blinker. From about 30 feet you can see the different LED modules. Pretty distinct at 15 feet. At first I was not sure, but now I like them better than OEM as they are unique and look more precise - for lack of a better term. Kind of a diamond-cut look.

What is killer with these lights is the far brighter headlight beams and the dual projector lenses on top and bottom (low/high beam). The light housing is blacked out but when lights are off you still see the 4 projector lenses in daylight, which looks cool. When they are on and the car is parked or driving slowly where people can see, the lit projector lenses look awesome as opposed to the reflector OEM LED headlights that just have a hollow reflector space where the 4 projector lenses are on the Form lights.

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

??? Removing the lower piece is hella easy, seriously one of the easiest things to do if you truly plan on DIY projects on any vehicle. You just need to unlock the furthest front fender flare tab on each of the front flares.

Sponsored

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the right sign came along…. LOL
It's not to my taste but I LOVE that the Bronco is such a customizable Canvas and that you like it. The "Don't Like" on the wrap is great. I love the zero F's attitude, it's all about loving what you drive and what you make it!

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
??? Removing the lower piece is hella easy, seriously one of the easiest things to do if you truly plan on DIY projects on any vehicle. You just need to unlock the furthest front fender flare tab on each of the front flares.
The ease of removing the piece isn’t questioned…when the circumstances allow… the reason WHY it can’t be removed in this instance, is laid out in the first 30 seconds of the video.

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate the detailed install! This will be very helpful for others in the future that are in the same situation! Those lights look killer on this build too!

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question...

WHY exactly can't she just remove the lower grill panel? It pops right out...
She explains this around the 6-minute mark. They have a trail armor that covers both trim panels. They don't want to remove this and risk messing up the wrap they put on the vehicle. A unique issue, but still cool that they found their own solution and posted it to help others who might encounter the same thing.
Sponsored