First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks I can’t wait to get these on. What do you think of trail grapplers? Got any tire recommendations?
Nittos are a good tire, I'm running the Recon Grapplers. Some say the Nittos aren't the best choice for snow & ice but otherwise they are used by many and they perform well. Prior to the Nittos I was running Kenda Klevers which were very good IMO and easier on the wallet. At present the Mickey Thompsons (I forget which model) are getting very good real world reviews. Whatever you decide you'll want to try to stay away from "E" rated tires as they are heavy and your ride will suffer. Also, moving up to 35s your fuel mileage will most likely take a hit.
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd go one step further in why were the crash bars designed with tubular steel. If they were designed such as the high clearance crash bars, then every Bronco would have them included and wouldn't need them removed unless going to 37's or larger.
1704805324107.png
Effective and cheap to build design

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OBX - Non Sas - 4" lift - 35" tires / 17" wheels - I did not remove crash bars - plenty of room

Ford Bronco Do 35's fit without rubbing? Bronco lift
Sponsored