Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m just not a fan of the loud flapping and plastic windows always seemed funny to me like pretend windows 🤷🏻‍♂️. Not saying they’re bad just a personal preference
More noise, less secure, more hassle to use, harder to keep clean. If it gets damaged, you need to replace the whole thing instead of parts or touchups.
Sponsored

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Slick FB, I want one of those but really no where to park it. It's clear I need to build a larger garage. I like that Bestop option, might have to think about that. I assume that's the same thing that Ford is offering for a price of $1,190.00?
Sadly $1200 sounds like a good guess. Feels like anything I "want" for this Bronco starts at $1000K ... this is going to be the most expensive hobby ever haha

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I originally planned for dual tops, then MIC, then I drove a soft top a few weeks ago and switched. I've never driven a MIC but the road noise in a sort top was the same as my murano IMO.

I wanted a hard top for the winter... but I like the convenience of dropping the soft top when the weather is nice. I'm in PA so we see more snow than you do. I was initially nervous about the snow on the soft top, but many on here that have experience with convertible tops have made it clear that it is easily managed.

I never lock my car at home anyhow so security doesn't bother me... and if I'm out and someone wants something in my car, they will break the glass.

I really liked the soft top and if you think you'd use it 75% of the year anyways, why not go with it? Getting your rig sooner is an added bonus.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you live anywhere people live assume you’re soft top will be broken into at some point. Never plan on leaving anything of value in it even if your just running into the store.
I don't even bother locking my bronco since it has a soft top... At least they won't need to damage the top to steal my sh&t.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even bother locking my bronco since it has a soft top... At least they won't need to damage the top to steal my sh&t.
I’ve done the same thing with every soft top I’ve ever owned.
Sponsored