First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sooo, my wildtrak was built on 6/23. I live about 2 1/2 hours from the ford plant in Cleveland Ohio. I have a VIN number and window sticker. Every week I bitch to ford chat and my dealer and I keep getting erroneous delivery dates that keep getting pushed because of shortcomings on someone’s part. I literally have gotten a dock number and know for a fact it will be convoy. Anyone that works for transportation and or ford know how I can figure out the hold up? I know in the grand scheme of things every has been waiting a while. But I feel like having mine been completed for more than a month and just sitting that somebody has to know something?! I feel like I’m going crazy!

IMG_3135.png

IMG_3139.png
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most likely it's lack of truck drivers. Sucks but better off on ramp 59 than dirt mountain. Hang in there.

ajbower

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
feel fortunate that it has only been a month. I have two that have been built since april

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been there. Mine took two months between 'built' and being loaded onto a rail car, 3/26 to 5/28. Sure is frustrating, but you're unlikely to get any answers. It's in the hands of the shippers now.

Your dealer can pinpoint it's location using VinView and the trucks gps.... if they know how to do that. They can tell you when it moves. Most cs reps don't have access to it, you'll keep getting the same answers from them everytime you call..... that it's 'awaiting shipping'. It could go out in a day or sit for another month+.

Carol Ann

Outer Banks
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have also been built since 6/22. I also know that my dealership had 3 Broncos ready for shipment by convoy. I live in KY. One of them left Thursday and has arrived at the dealership. Mine and the other are still sitting on ramp 59 as well. The one that was delivered was never on ramp 59. I also am able to see the same page as the dealership can see and that is the only thing it says is “location Ramp 59, Dearborn, MI”. My dates have moved so many times I have lost track how many. Right now I’m at July 15-21. Each time the date is missed it just gets moved back a week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Iben06

Iben06

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point, “yes” I would like my bronco shipped as soon as possible (out of principle) BUT, after telling everyone about it being built at work, I would treasure just having the excuse to take the day off so I can pick up the mythical vehicle. I work 3 jobs and these lazy ass convoy workers are coming between me and my day off.

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm also in the "Ramp 59 Club." 5/10 blend date, didn't flip to "built" until 6/29. My dealer tried to tell me it's on a truck (and to stay off bronco6g), but latest ETA is by Thursday. Not holding my breath.

Sanndmann3

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
another ramp 59 club member. blend date 5/17 & built date 6/30. that was last update...

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im curious for any info on whether the ETA dates for delivery are accurate or how far off they are. I dont see people reporting back so i am assuming they are too busy installing mods.
Sponsored