SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody aware of rail shortage in Michigan? Seems like lots of recently built 4Dr Broncos are sitting waiting for shipment
Sponsored

Last edited:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have pics of the waiting for shipment lot or something?

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have pics of the waiting for shipment lot or something?
Ford MAP Canton, MI satellite images show it in addition to a MI resource confirming it.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pick up mine later today. Blend date was 2/27, shipped 3/3 and arrived at dealer yesterday. It went from MI via rail to SC.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats. Yours is a 2dr. The 4drs have been stuck
That ought to prove it isn't a rail shortage. They fit in the same rail car.

My 2 door came off the line and departed the same day. Lots of Raptors and Lux sitting waiting on something.

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That ought to prove it isn't a rail shortage. They fit in the same rail car.

My 2 door came off the line and departed the same day. Lots of Raptors and Lux sitting waiting on something.
I'm thinking they can fit more 2drs in the same space, so they're getting those out first. Mine is a basesquatch with standard package, but still stuck there since first week of February. Not sure is base model has any fancy chips or parts it needs...

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking they can fit more 2drs in the same space, so they're getting those out first. Mine is a basesquatch with standard package, but still stuck there since first week of February. Not sure is base model has any fancy chips or parts it needs...
That stinks. Wouldn't think there would be a parts shortage in your case but you never know. Others with 4 doors did get shipped though? Maybe there was a rail shortage for a week or so after the big derailment or even a parts issue your build week. Then when they do have rail cars or the missing parts available, it's not first in first out from the holding lots. That's about all that makes sense. Sorry you have to deal with the not knowing.

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That stinks. Wouldn't think there would be a parts shortage in your case but you never know. Others with 4 doors did get shipped though? Maybe there was a rail shortage for a week or so after the big derailment or even a parts issue your build week. Then when they do have rail cars or the missing parts available, it's not first in first out from the holding lots. That's about all that makes sense. Sorry you have to deal with the not knowing.
I've checked the weekly builts here at bronco6g forums and tbh I keep seeing 2dr being delivered and just a couple of 4dr. Anyway one can only hope and wait :)

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've checked the weekly builts here at bronco6g forums and tbh I keep seeing 2dr being delivered and just a couple of 4dr. Anyway one can only hope and wait :)
I just read that thread. The common theme for those hold ups are

1) WIldtrak/Raptors potentially impacted by the steering rack recall
2) Manual transmission potentially impacted by the grinding/scraping noise all over the media
3) Mod shop installs like wildtrak decals, PPF, lights or other accessories needed to be put on after it goes down the line

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT. 3/8 blend. 3/9 in production, no other updates on Pizza Tracker.

My Bronco better not be impacted by the steering gear thing as they found it prior to 3/1 with a fix available. Makes zero sense to build mine on 3/8 with faulty items, and then let it sit for a repair.

Only High Package, so LUX not an issue.

Most likely of the suggestions for mine is WT decal and PPF, but on 3/14 Ford Chat said my secondary status was "returned from body shop" so that should be done.

I'd believe the rail delay more than anything else at this point.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was marked built on 3/10 and marked shipped on 3/11 but my dealer (granger) isn't showing that it shipped. Wondering if that's what's going on

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WT. 3/8 blend. 3/9 in production, no other updates on Pizza Tracker.

My Bronco better not be impacted by the steering gear thing as they found it prior to 3/1 with a fix available. Makes zero sense to build mine on 3/8 with faulty items, and then let it sit for a repair.

Only High Package, so LUX not an issue.

Most likely of the suggestions for mine is WT decal and PPF, but on 3/14 Ford Chat said my secondary status was "returned from body shop" so that should be done.

I'd believe the rail delay more than anything else at this point.
Is the secondary status more important than primary status? I always found it confusing which status is the most up to date one

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the secondary status more important than primary status? I always found it confusing which status is the most up to date one
Not sure but my logical guess would be:
- Primary Status: In Production
- Secondary Status: Returned from Body Company.

Just hit up chat again... and they reconfirmed my official status is:
In Production, Returned from Body Company, Ramp Qf, Gfx (maplt), MI.

No clue what that means, so if someone can decipher, that would be awesome. Hoping it means it's sitting there waiting to be loaded on a rail car. More than likely it means there is another step, like Body Company doesn't handle PPF, so it's waiting there.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was marked built on 3/10 and marked shipped on 3/11 but my dealer (granger) isn't showing that it shipped. Wondering if that's what's going on
Of course 524 days later mine would get built with a blend date of 3/21/23 and there are Broncos from the last round stacked up from last round and no way to leave lol. Hopefully the system just isnt updating and they have left
Sponsored