First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 reservation, converted it myself at my dealership on the first day. It was the last to get pulled for 2021 and has been on I guess spring mountain now waiting on chips since 12/6/22. Supposedly all 2021's were to be shipped by 3/31/22 but mine still says awaiting shipment, and every way I know of searching gives me nothing.
So, yours probably is awaiting shipment.

Here's a new wrinkle: there are cars ready to be shipped, but no one will ship them. The transports that normally show up to the yard to pick up cars aren't loading up. The fuel prices are so high they lose money if they take a run. So they are sitting there NOT loading up cars.

So we've gone from incomplete cars that CAN'T ship to completed cars that WON'T ship.
Sponsored

Tonyxlee

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus LX600 F Sport, 2018 GMC Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Given the opportunity, I would gladly pay a fuel surcharge. Or fly up and drive it home.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yikes. That makes me really nervous. Have you received any other information at all? That is the thing that is upsetting... In this day and age of technology and information, I wish Ford would at least give the buyers real time specific information on their builds. We can handle the bad news. The uncertainty and lack of transparency is just not good.
Take a look at the news about Russia & Ukraine. The US gets a large portion of product from resources which come from Ukraine - specifically a location near the hostilities. Google Neon gas. Where we get it, where (what countries) it comes from, predominately Ukraine & China. Neon has its used specifically in the manufacturing of microchips & semiconductors. 😶😶😶🤮🤮

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, yours probably is awaiting shipment.

Here's a new wrinkle: there are cars ready to be shipped, but no one will ship them. The transports that normally show up to the yard to pick up cars aren't loading up. The fuel prices are so high they lose money if they take a run. So they are sitting there NOT loading up cars.

So we've gone from incomplete cars that CAN'T ship to completed cars that WON'T ship.
Mine was finally loaded on a csx railcar yesterday at 12pm. Now hopefully Jack cooper transport will bring it the final miles from the railyard. I am actually optimistic for once.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was in production for 2.5 months! Then one Sunday while out on a walk, out of the blue, BAM! I got my built e-mail. I wasn’t expecting it at all. Waiting sucks so I feel for you. It actually dampened my excitement quite a bit but once I took delivery the excitement was BACK! Hope it goes the same for you OP and you get it soon
Sponsored