First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if there is an actual shortage again? There are now 270 of us with similar model/trim stuck “in production”. That doesn’t include all the other model/trims that are also stuck as well as those “built” and now on plant hold. Something is going on!

- I’ve been in Production for over a month, and Ford Chat tells me I’m built and they see no constraints noted.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know if there is an actual shortage again? There are now 270 of us with similar model/trim stuck “in production”. That doesn’t include all the other model/trims that are also stuck as well as those “built” and now on plant hold. Something is going on!

- I’ve been in Production for over a month, and Ford Chat tells me I’m built and they see no constraints noted.
Well.....I've been in production since 1/14.... so there's that

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

New? When did the old one end?

Ford Bronco New Chip Shortage? download

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talk to all of us who went into production in early January....

Sponsored
OP
OP

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well.....I've been in production since 1/14.... so there's that
Yikes. That makes me really nervous. Have you received any other information at all? That is the thing that is upsetting... In this day and age of technology and information, I wish Ford would at least give the buyers real time specific information on their builds. We can handle the bad news. The uncertainty and lack of transparency is just not good.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yikes. That makes me really nervous. Have you received any other information at all? That is the thing that is upsetting... In this day and age of technology and information, I wish Ford would at least give the buyers real time specific information on their builds. We can handle the bad news. The uncertainty and lack of transparency is just not good.
You must be new here lol.

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I was in production since 12/16 as a 21. It just shipped last week. It's going to be a while if they put you on xxxxxx mountain. They prefer to move line vehicles since they get more output then having someone putting Chips in the car or stopping the production line.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The short answer is YES. The actual answer as to what's holding up your Bronco is you'll never get a straight answer. It could be anything but Ford will most likely blame the delay on the CHIP shortage.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lr48

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1200
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I'm in the same boat over month in production, my conversation with Ford customer service indicates that possibly 4/19 they'll be able to finish up the build and arrange shipping. Not going to get my panties in a wad after this long await another couple of weeks is nothing.

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you are saying that Ford should be sending daily emails to everone who placed an order...for hundreds of thousands of people, telling them what is happening today?

I think they should go back to "When you car is at the dealership, they will call you".

All this "hold my hand" stuff sure gets old...
Sponsored