MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still waiting on gas caps. Ford has had a hard time sourcing them for a number of their vehicles. A good number of the Broncos released were done so without gas caps just to keep the production line moving.
🤣
Sponsored

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We will have to disagree on this one partner. I don't think they need to give updates to people that just have a reservation or an order. They should for the people who have received a blend week notice and an email that said they are In production and are over a month past their blend date. It's not that hard. Heck, the chat line person told me that their data they look at isn't the same data as the dealer or at the plant. How about just give the customer support team the actual updated data?
Fair enough...my view is they should stop giving any data as a vehicle moves through the process from order to delivery. As an example, how many times have you contacted a customer support number about a vehicle that you do not yet have since you ordered? When you put that, along with all the other people who are doing the same thing, how much have you delayed customers who have a vehicle in their possession that may have needed to speak to a CSR for a valid reason?

Entitled people who think that Ford 'owes' them information drive me crazy. You put in an order, you will get the vehicle when it is ready for you to pick up.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco has been confirmed as being built on 2/25 although it’s still In Production via tracker and according to the 800 number. All they can tell me is that it shows “Plant Hold” with an end date of April 25. Being shipped via rail to Birmingham AL

OBX high package

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grab a chair, a cooler, some firewood, several cases of beer and be ready to wait a looooooooooooooooong time. I was originally in production 12/26/21 and tracker has been stuck at in production 1/26/22. Cheers 🍻

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fair enough...my view is they should stop giving any data as a vehicle moves through the process from order to delivery. As an example, how many times have you contacted a customer support number about a vehicle that you do not yet have since you ordered? When you put that, along with all the other people who are doing the same thing, how much have you delayed customers who have a vehicle in their possession that may have needed to speak to a CSR for a valid reason?

Entitled people who think that Ford 'owes' them information drive me crazy. You put in an order, you will get the vehicle when it is ready for you to pick up.
Going to have to agree to disagree with you. My beliefs on basic customer service are in complete contrast to you.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because you are in production does not mean it is being built. The actual build week will move often. My wildtrak build week was moved 4x before it was actually built.
Agreed, but customer service chat did tell me that I have been built, and moved to "Secondary production" and no constraints noted. That update hasn't changed in the system since my modules popped on 3/6.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went into production on 4/4, after a one week push from 3/28 build week, and it’s already on a train with estimated arrival in two weeks. I’m a SAS with high package, mod bumper, aux switches, pretty much everything except MIC and tow, so everything requiring chips except Lux package stuff. I’m guessing MIC and tow are still holding many up.

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going to have to agree to disagree with you. My beliefs on basic customer service are in complete contrast to you.
No problem... (y) But while you contact CS...try to figure out what step your Bronco is in, why it hasn't moved to the next step...what it holding it up, why you can't find an answer to your questions...wondering when it will move on some tracker, etc..., I will be enjoying my days and when I get a call from my salesperson to come get my Bronco, I will. Any additional emails from Ford to try to keep me updated is just gravy on top.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went into production on 4/4, after a one week push from 3/28 build week, and it’s already on a train with estimated arrival in two weeks. I’m a SAS with high package, mod bumper, aux switches, pretty much everything except MIC and tow, so everything requiring chips except Lux package stuff. I’m guessing MIC and tow are still holding many up.
This👆 Nobody is saying anything about the MIC tops lately! Unless they have made huge production gains on the tops there is going to be big differences. When they produce 1k or so Broncos a week but only 250 or 300 tops, that’s probably the biggest issue. Yet you never hear anything about the top production anymore. I wonder why

OP
OP

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is good information. I am a 4dr BL, lux, softop, not tow pkg. Maybe it is the Lux package holding it up.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There hasnt been a stop in the shortage since it began, and the shortage will last well into 2023. New chip plants are being built in the USA, but they wont be operational for at least another 3-5 years (probably more like 7). same goes for epoxies, raw materials for metallurgy - sheet metal, rare earth materials from China, petroleum based raw materials for some of the plastics, etc.

Cohiba

Outer Banks
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1/14 - in production (started) no check as of today. Had dealer verify I still have May 3d as delivery date, so 2 more weeks max before it has to move to next step. Fingers cross.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
reading some of these replies and I sure do feel bad for some of you guys that have had such a long time to wait. I am a big bend with a mid package and a few additions and had mine built in 2 weeks and delivered in a month post production date down to Florida. The wait is worth it for those still waiting it out, I promise.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yikes. That makes me really nervous. Have you received any other information at all? That is the thing that is upsetting... In this day and age of technology and information, I wish Ford would at least give the buyers real time specific information on their builds. We can handle the bad news. The uncertainty and lack of transparency is just not good.
What is your build?