Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No regrets at all. I love this ride!

Toyo 37/12.50/18 ATIIIs on Icon 18x9 wheels. Icon Stage 8 Suspension

IMG_0602.jpg
Icon stage 8? That’s my dream build. Tell me more! Was it everything you wanted?
Sponsored

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I need 37s ASAP! The aftermarket bumpers look great it's just a pain to move the license plate to the wheel, I wish they had one that mounted in the bumper area.
DV8 Has a great license plate mount.
Ford Bronco Does anyone regret going to 37s? 20230302_232440

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Icon stage 8? That’s my dream build. Tell me more! Was it everything you wanted?
Was for me. Stage 8 set on the softest setting on road, and have them set for three quarters off road. That’s a guess at the moment, I’ll adjust them next month when I’m in Baja.

I would suggest that if you’re really thinking of going this route, wait for Black Friday. I was able to save roughly $2K on the Stage 8 full system, with the electronics. My only bitch was after it was installed, I found out that the system was only compatible with an iPhone, and I had a Samsung Droid. Had to get a new phone, LOL.

Ford Bronco Does anyone regret going to 37s? 41CD26D2-904D-400D-91EC-ACCE91A5B6C2

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was for me. Stage 8 set on the softest setting on road, and have them set for three quarters off road. That’s a guess at the moment, I’ll adjust them next month when I’m in Baja.

I would suggest that if you’re really thinking of going this route, wait for Black Friday. I was able to save roughly $2K on the Stage 8 full system, with the electronics. My only bitch was after it was installed, I found out that the system was only compatible with an iPhone, and I had a Samsung Droid. Had to get a new phone, LOL.

Ford Bronco Does anyone regret going to 37s? 41CD26D2-904D-400D-91EC-ACCE91A5B6C2
Yeah, I have an IPhone already. My local Ultimate Truck Off-Road is a distributor for Icon, so I’m hoping they offer the same Black Friday discounts this year.

amazing looking bronco!

Sponsored

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I have an IPhone already. My local Ultimate Truck Off-Road is a distributor for Icon, so I’m hoping they offer the same Black Friday discounts this year.

amazing looking bronco!
Thanks! I actually found the cheapest price through 4WD Parts, believe it or not! And trust me, I searched and hit up every site I could think of.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Stage 8 is extremely nice!

A lifted Bronco on 37s is NOT supposed to handle like that. The harder you push it the more response you get from the suspension. Most importantly, I feel that Icon got the spring rates correct and it's tuned very well for the Bronco.

Since it is controlled by its computer, you control all the settings via Icon AP on your phone.

I have the Reservoirs set to 2 out of 10 so the ride is nice and soft. On the next page of the AP, at the same time I set the G-forces (Front Dive and Rear Squat) to 10. I also set the side to side to 10. The truck has minimal dive and squat and side to side sway.

There are also different drive modes. Normal, Off Road and Tow. Set each as you like and go back to as needed for driving condition.

I don't know of any other Bronco Suspension that compares?

I have another Stage 8 Suspension for my 2-Door that I pieced together and saved about 2K.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Stage 8 is extremely nice!

A lifted Bronco on 37s is NOT supposed to handle like that. The harder you push it the more response you get from the suspension. Most importantly, I feel that Icon got the spring rates correct and it's tuned very well for the Bronco.

Since it is controlled by its computer, you control all the settings via Icon AP on your phone.

I have the Reservoirs set to 2 out of 10 so the ride is nice and soft. On the next page of the AP, at the same time I set the G-forces (Front Dive and Rear Squat) to 10. I also set the side to side to 10. The truck has minimal dive and squat and side to side sway.

There are also different drive modes. Normal, Off Road and Tow. Set each as you like and go back to as needed for driving condition.

I don't know of any other Bronco Suspension that compares?
My plan is to have this installed in a year. I might purchase it earlier if/when it goes on sale, but pay for installation later.

OP
OP
Slick85

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I only have 5K miles on Bronco so unless I can sell my tires I'll just wait until they're worn out to swap out the 2" lift for a 4" and get bigger tires.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah i think i'm 79 to the top without lights and my garage is 82" 😁
I am going to 37's and Fuel rims! My question is do I stick with the 17" rims or go to 20"? I am going with a -12 offset. Is that enough? Please help, I am so confused!

Sponsored

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think thats a personal choice. I prefer the old school look of a 17" wheel with the bigger sidewall.

I am going to 37's and Fuel rims! My question is do I stick with the 17" rims or go to 20"? I am going with a -12 offset. Is that enough? Please help, I am so confused!

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, I was kind of thinking that but I sure do like the look of a 20!
Also, what are your thoughts on the offset? Going from +35 to -12 is close to 2". I don't want to have that stick out to be too noticeable but also being mindful of the uca's!?

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sticking out a little does look great. I went with my factory wheels that are basically even with the fender flares....mainly to avoid chips from rocks. Lol.

Also, what are your thoughts on the offset? Going from +35 to -12 is close to 2". I don't want to have that stick out to be too noticeable but also being mindful of the uca's!?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I would stay away from 20" wheels if you intend to actually wheel your your truck. $.02 🤠
Sponsored