Sponsored

Does the X plan combine with other discounts?

southbroadway

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The dealer I'm working with is giving me 3% below invoice. I don't know how x-plan works (first new car purchase) but I qualify through my work. Will the x-plan offer additional money off my final price or will it just be the 3% below invoice?

I'm getting a base model automatic, no other upgrades if that makes a difference.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The dealer I'm working with is giving me 3% below invoice. I don't know how x-plan works (first new car purchase) but I qualify through my work. Will the x-plan offer additional money off my final price or will it just be the 3% below invoice?

I'm getting a base model automatic, no other upgrades if that makes a difference.
No. 3% under invoice is a great deal. No X plan on the Bronco anyway. X plan leaves you at a couple of hundred over invoice...

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this deal is for the Bronco (ie not the Bronco Sport), I'm curious what dealer your are working with.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

With the x plan you are entitled to any and all discounts offered by Ford on top of the x plan discount

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this deal is for the Bronco (ie not the Bronco Sport), I'm curious what dealer your are working with.
Chapman is doing INV-3% IIRC. In PA.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Ford is not officially supporting X-Plan pricing on the Bronco, then your dealer is probably doing something where they are just using the formula to give that level of pricing without reimbursement behind the scenes for them from Ford. As noted above, if it were an official program, then if Ford had other 'programmatic discounts' like $500 military (or whatever) those would appear to be additive.

But since it is not official, none of that is relevant, and besides, 3% below invoice is way better than X-plan anyway, as was also noted.

OP
OP

southbroadway

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My local dealer is matching Chapman's in PA. I told my dealer I'd cancel my order with them if they didn't match it exactly. Now they are finally treating me like someone who is buying a nice car lol

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Easiest answer without violating anything is talk to your dealership, or dealership(s) you want to go though.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At 3% under invoice you are already doing extremely well. I don’t think there is going to be much more meat on the bone for the dealership to negotiate with for a 2021. I imagine unless sales are poor that it is going to be a few years until deals like that are common. Some dealerships are charging over MSRP and presumably some customers are going to be paying it.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford makes Xplan available to everyone. Holding stock in Ford can qualify you for Xplan pricing. Not helpful here but good to know in the future. Buy 100 shares of F and hold for 6 months and good to go.
Sponsored