Sponsored

Does Trim Level Affect Your Color Preference?

Does Trim Level Affect Your Color Preference?

• Total voters

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As the red-headed step child of the forum (an Iconic Silver owner), I've realized that I don't think I would have bought IS in any other trim than a badlands. I originally wanted Cyber Orange, but didn't like it when I saw it on a Ranger, and when deciding what I wanted there was an IS 2 door in the showroom and my wife and I loved it.

However, what I really love about IS is how the Badlands orange accents really "pop" on the silver. But, if I have bought say, and Outer Banks, I might have gone with eruption green. I think red is awesome on the raptor, maybe even white, but I wouldn't consider those colors on any other trim.

So what do you think?
Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Judging by how many other silver Wildtrak owners posted in that thread, I'm going to say you'll get a chunk of people answering yes.

I get what you're saying though. All the gloss black on Wildtrak goes well with a bright, shiny color.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me it was interior color - we were going to order a WildTrak, but you could only get the Sandstone leather and we wanted the Onyx/Roast, so backed down to an Outer Banks, and then added $13K+ of options, to get it as close to a WildTrak as possible!

But it was CG all the way on the exterior without doubt!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The exteriors of the trims are not different enough to change my mind about an exterior color. The grills are different, and a few trim pieces/stickers, that's it.

Ford screwed up with their Bronco interior leather options. They should have a black leather option on all trims, as their current leather choices clash with certain exterior colors. It forced me to go the Katzkin route, but I lost the power seats because of it. My dealer has never sold so many Katzkin interiors on vehicles that have an MSRP over $50k.

MidasWhale

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche boxster, Subaru forester, Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I look at it as a toy and wanted something that resembles a tonka trunk. My last vehicle was white so maybe that was the impetus for the velocity blue.
Sponsored