Sponsored

Don't get too excited. Late availability.

bokirby

Big Bend
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t see how they can offer a color for late availability, when the B&P isn’t even out yet. Why make a color, that forces back the release of B&P, just to disallow people who haven’t even ordered yet that same color you got most people excited about. That seems counter productive to what we all want. If they truly are listening...
Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have waited my whole life for an EB, or now the modern interpretation of it.
If this is a green Bronco that looks awesome (modern version of New Lime, Boxwood, Seafoam, etc...) I’ll wait for late availability. I don’t want to miss out on fulfilling the dream of my favorite vehicle ever.
Now, I just need my 200K mike Ram to hold on till the arrival.
lf that green is what it looks like in that tease photo, it’s worth the wait. If the Bronco is a truck you plan on keeping, what’s another 6 months to a year wait, once you have it you’ll forget about the wait.

And yes, I do agree with the OP that anything being announced now, will come out later. The manuals will be delayed for sure as well.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t see how they can offer a color for late availability, when the B&P isn’t even out yet. Why make a color, that forces back the release of B&P, just to disallow people who haven’t even ordered yet that same color you got most people excited about. That seems counter productive to what we all want. If they truly are listening...
Unless it was all a part of their marketing plan to begin with. I.e. lead us to believe green wasn't an option but secretly preparing for it, creating build and price with green available.

Now based on their track record, I'd be surprised. But Mike Levine did say his team of rockstars were working on "other cool things" when asked about when B&P comes out. My 2 cents

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless it was all a part of their marketing plan to begin with. I.e. lead us to believe green wasn't an option but secretly preparing for it, creating build and price with green available.

Now based on their track record, I'd be surprised. But Mike Levine did say his team of rockstars were working on "other cool things" when asked about when B&P comes out. My 2 cents
Mike Levine says lot of things ?. I've said it before but everytime he says something like "we are listening" or "team of Rockstars are working on other cool things " I want to

Ford Bronco Don't get too excited. Late availability. 1602334289622

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike Levine says lot of things ?. I've said it before but everytime he says something like "we are listening" or "team of Rockstars are working on other cool things " I want to

Ford Bronco Don't get too excited. Late availability. 1602334289622
Haha fair enough! I definitely don't disagree

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because Build and Price isn't out yet. Probably for this exact reason. They already where getting all of these new colors and options ready before they release the B&P.

With that said just like manual Sasquatch it will still most likely be a late availability. I think there doing it on purpose to scatter out the reservations and make it easier on the factory.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we all want to know where we are at in line and when to expect delivery . I want a manual squatch but don’t want to wait so I’m going with a badlands. Now, if I knew at ordering my number gave me a late fall or 2022 then I’d go full squatch. My reservation was within the first 24 hours of the launch so I’m hoping for a June / July delivery.
I think the real wildcard will be how the group their builds. I don't know how modern production works, maybe they do a bunch of 2-door base models at first to get the kinks out. Do they group them by Trim, color, not sure. It would make sense. That would alter the reservation line a bit but it might make the overall process faster.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have waited my whole life for an EB, or now the modern interpretation of it.
If this is a green Bronco that looks awesome (modern version of New Lime, Boxwood, Seafoam, etc...) I’ll wait for late availability. I don’t want to miss out on fulfilling the dream of my favorite vehicle ever.
Now, I just need my 200K mike Ram to hold on till the arrival.
I think it's the mountain dew Bronco marketing technique
Ford Bronco Don't get too excited. Late availability. 20201010_093700

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the insight. I recently watched a show on F150 assembly it is an amazing process.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. I've been expecting late 2021 at the earliest.

I also won't make any decisions based on late availability. If it's something I want I won't throw it away just to get my truck earlier.
Same. I want the truck to be “perfect” if it takes a little longer I’m fine with it.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m more than fine waiting for what I really want. It’s not about being one of the firsts for me. By 2022 I expect to see plenty of them on the roads so might as well have a green one!
Sponsored