First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just because we don't have a window sticker, doesn't mean the plant doesn't, right?

What a consumer has access to is far different.
That being said,, whats i t mean if the api (https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder)i is returning a value for a window sticker, but the window sticker generator does not return a pdf?
It means nothing, the API still doesn't return my window sticker... but I have a copy.
Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it is funny that each time I call the #800 the person seems to have completely different info. Some are very helpful, some seem like the phone woke them up from a nap.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thankyou for being a part of the community and sharing this information. We're all itching to know,for if it wasn't for this forum we wouldn't hear jack!
I've heard NOTHING from ford & it's like pulling teeth when I call the dealer. Only info I've been given is she has been produced July 23rd ,CO 2drOBX, sasquatch. When I check the tracker "In Production" is showing up,& yesterday the dealer told me to be patient & its only August (WTF thats suppose to mean,is beyond my comprehension)&I'll be given info the morning of delivery. Since you have someone high up in your back pocket,can you ask how long they sit in the yard b4 shipping? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thankyou😉
@SassyBronco2021 Sharon, I don't know how it works in Canada. But, I can tell you how it works in the U.S. maybe to give you some info. It's kind of a crap shoot on how long a completed vehicle will sit before it goes on the train. Vehicles are parked in the yard by, for the lack of the correct term let's says zones, or regions. When there's enough completed vehicles to fill a train car(in this case Rangers, and Broncos) going to the same zone/regions they are loaded onto the train. They are then dropped off at a smaller holding lot in that zone/region in a state. Then they wait again until there are enough vehicles (all Fords this time) to fill a trailer, and then delivered to the dealers. Usually it only takes a few days to ship too dealers after being dropped off in the smaller holding lots, but could be a little longer depending on a lot of variables.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And why is it sooooo hard for them to freakin' just tell us that? I'll love my Bronco, but Ford is a freakin' nightmare and everyone in communications should be taken out and....fired. Behind the barn. Now.
I know right? With everything that's automated now it shouldn't be difficult to send emails out whether or not our Broncos are waiting on parts or quality issues.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm very happy for you guys that have Vin's and build dates but very sad for the one's like me who have none of those. The excitement is gone.
It’s not much more fun to be waiting in purgatory either. Lol

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow
@SassyBronco2021 Sharon, I don't know how it works in Canada. But, I can tell you how it works in the U.S. maybe to give you some info. It's kind of a crap shoot on how long a completed vehicle will sit before it goes on the train. Vehicles are parked in the yard by, for the lack of the correct term let's says zones, or regions. When there's enough completed vehicles to fill a train car(in this case Rangers, and Broncos) going to the same zone/regions they are loaded onto the train. They are then dropped off at a smaller holding lot in that zone/region in a state. Then they wait again until there are enough vehicles (all Fords this time) to fill a trailer, and then delivered to the dealers. Usually it only takes a few days to ship too dealers after being dropped off in the smaller holding lots, but could be a little longer depending on a lot of variables.
Thankyou for taking moments of your time to explain the process to me, it sounds sensible, here I thought they just load em up on a truck & come across the border, lol. I guess that truck just can't stop at each dealership in different cities & take 1 or acouple off at each lot . That wouldn't be sensible whatsoever! But eh I'm just a blonde chick who wants her baby! Thanks again!😉
Cheers

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thankyou for taking moments of your time to explain the process to me, it sounds sensible, here I thought they just load em up on a truck & come across the border, lol. I guess that truck just can't stop at each dealership in different cities & take 1 or acouple off at each lot . That wouldn't be sensible whatsoever! But eh I'm just a blonde chick who wants her baby! Thanks again!😉
Cheers
Hey @SassyBronco2021 , while @Wanted33 is correct in regards to Rail, we both live <1hr away from MAP so IMO this isnt whats holding us up (as my Dealership has had a good 10 deliveries from MAP since my Bronco has been "built".

We're in purgatory. Plain and Simple :(

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow
Cheers
You are welcome Sharon. I'm retired, and doing retired things today. That being not a much. :)

I've order quite a few vehicles in my time on this earth, and gathered a bunch of useless info along the way. Sometimes it comes in handy. I've only had one vehicle not follow the rules, and that was my Ranger. For some unknown reason it left Michigan, the went further south to Georgia before heading north to North Carolina. I didn't bother to ask my sales guy as I sure he didn't have an idea why that happened either. But it got here, and that's what mattered.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @SassyBronco2021 , while @Wanted33 is correct in regards to Rail, we both live <1hr away from MAP so IMO this isnt whats holding us up (as my Dealership has had a good 10 deliveries from MAP since my Bronco has been "built".

We're in purgatory. Plain and Simple :(
Rut Roh, they should just let you good folks just go down, and drive 'em home. I guess there is some odd thing holding you both up. I'm sure Ford will tell you why.....no wait.... that ain't gonna happen. Good luck to you kids, I hope you get yours home soon.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow
Cheers
Also keep in mind, our Border Guards are threatening to strike starting tomorrow. Yours, with mine, might get on to a trailer, but it might not get across the Ambassador for a while.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning folks,

I have a direct highly placed source that gave me an update on my Bronco (original Build date late July).

My Bronco has been built and they were waiting on the chips that have now been received. I have a VIN and "build date" of 8/16 in the system.

Copy and pasting the text messages here.

Not posting the screenshots due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble. Anyone who questions this post is welcome to private message me for a call. This source is a family member.

I feel that this is good news and updates will probably be coming soon for the Summer batch.

1st text Message:
The latest news I have is your Bronco was built in July and was waiting for a semi-conductor chip. Chips have arrived, so your Bronco may have been tested and shipped. More news later.

2nd text message
Michigan Assembly won’t declare your car built until the parts they were waiting for are installed and the vehicle tested. More news later.
Any idea what module they were waiting for? This is the first time there's been an admission of builds being held up due to missing modules. I've seen people say a chip problems but have not seen confirmation of that until now.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet I can disprove this theory.
Unless you're at the factory where I got my info from... Not waisting my time. Clearly there levels to access of information.
seriously it’s worth a shot. He can look up your vin and see if it’s built or not. He did mine on 7/15 and it said produced. It could confirm your theory and give us more hope if it’s true that you’re built with none of those things

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing to say, from a technical standpoint, that ford couldn't block access to a window sticker for a vin
You are giving Ford way too much credit.
Sponsored