First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
That explains some of the pics we have seen with Broncos being stored/moving around. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am not the dealer, I am active duty military, the order was placed through MAS (military auto source) via Ford's Worldwide Direct Market Operations (WDMO) and today I learned is technically a fleet order.

How as a normal person would I ever have a chance of knowing this at any point in time? It's not like Ford was going to clue me in. MAS didn't really give me any idea either, hell, I had to tell my sales rep that my VIN was available.
Very Interesting. Wasn't really trying to imply bad intent. Was mostly just joking. Had already forgotten you mentioned WDMO in your earlier post.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very Interesting. Wasn't really trying to imply bad intent. Was mostly just joking. Had already forgotten you mentioned WDMO in your earlier post.
No worries, but as you might imagine, this has been a really frustrating process. They only way I could predict my blend date was based on the Freight Billing Number and looking at other VINs in that cohort. I was pretty close in my guess, although I did think that my sequence number would be higher.

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Permaxyz vin 1FMEE5EP4MLA40852

Blend 7/14, nothing since the production date. I called Ford customer service today and it went something like this:

me: hi, I’d like to get an update on my Bronco build, I haven’t heard anything for weeks.

rep: congratulations your Bronco is currently in production!

me: yes I know, it was blended on 7/14, went down the line on 7/15 and I haven’t heard anything since, I was hoping you could tell me what’s going on.

rep: well I don’t have any additional information, perhaps you can call your dealer?

me: I have, they have absolutely no idea what the hold up is. I’m their first Bronco and Ford won’t tell them anything.

Rep: oh I see, have you checked your order tracker online?

me: yes I refresh that at least 10 times per day, nothing. I thought perhaps there were some quality control issues, like the roof, and perhaps you could enlighten me?

Rep: no, I’m sorry but I don’t have any additional information is there anything else I can help you with?

me: nope

rep: ok, congratulations again on your new Bronco, and please hold for a brief survey.

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker 325C0CBD-7F25-4537-9DEC-E6E3694A876A

You got anything else?

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well… so a new wrinkle…. You can see below my build slide… and this morning when I saw this I was onboard…. And now my build has slid to Week of 8/30…….. so any ideas

Sponsored

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also keep in mind, our Border Guards are threatening to strike starting tomorrow. Yours, with mine, might get on to a trailer, but it might not get across the Ambassador for a while.
HOLY SON OF A BITCH, wow it just keeps getting better eh? NOT! Even if they do strike they gotta keep the economy going, no??

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend 7/14, nothing since the production date. I called Ford customer service today and it went something like this:

me: hi, I’d like to get an update on my Bronco build, I haven’t heard anything for weeks.

me: yes I know, it was blended on 7/14, went down the line on 7/15 and I haven’t heard anything since, I was hoping you could tell me what’s going on.

rep: well I don’t have any additional information, perhaps you can call your dealer?

me: I have, they have absolutely no idea what the hold up is. I’m their first Bronco and Ford won’t tell them anything.

me: yes I refresh that at least 10 times per day, nothing. I thought perhaps there were some quality control issues, like the roof, and perhaps you could enlighten me?

Rep: no, I’m sorry but I don’t have any additional information is there anything else I can help you with?

rep: ok, congratulations again on your new Bronco, and please hold for a brief survey.

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker 325C0CBD-7F25-4537-9DEC-E6E3694A876A

You got anything else?
Hahahaha, I had the same convo with a representative from ford word for word besides when she told me to do the brief survey she said if you give me 5 stars she'd appreciate it!
To be honest the only info that I have had is from this forum, ford & dealer are tight lipped! We deserve better!

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also keep in mind, our Border Guards are threatening to strike starting tomorrow. Yours, with mine, might get on to a trailer, but it might not get across the Ambassador for a while.
I just seen that on the news, "shut it down rally" on the Canadian side, especially as the border is about to open to vaccinated travelers- this will be a disaster for all non essential stuff, they have to let goods across, our countries depend on eachother for trade,goods,& do much business together we no big 3 without both countries,not to mention all the nurses & workers that cross that border daily....lots is at stake, hope they settle 2morrow.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You got anything else?
You already figured it out on your screenshot :) happy birthday on 7/15

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well… so a new wrinkle…. You can see below my build slide… and this morning when I saw this I was onboard…. And now my build has slid to Week of 8/30…….. so any ideas
Same here. Went to the dealership today with this information and he updated me to the 8/30 date.

He said that he also heard that many, many Broncos especially BB were built. The chip issue shut down the factory and now since they have the chips they are catching up on ones that have been in purgatory since late June and Early July.

I’m about to put it out of my mind and go on about my life until I hear something.

This is absurd .

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

…I don’t get why the window sticker wouldn’t have been populated prior to build? I received my VIN in April. 6/23 to 7/19 to 8/26 build day…..

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
HOLY SON OF A BITCH, wow it just keeps getting better eh? NOT! Even if they do strike they gotta keep the economy going, no??
Public service unions don't care about what is best for the people who pay their salary. I mean, it's not like our politicians have cared about keeping the economy going, why would the border slugs?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
6G Tracker right now

Ford Tracker right now

I checked palsapp this morning around 6am

Salesman called this morning and its going through PDI now.

Between the 3, I am awaiting shipment, it has shipped, and it has been delivered.

I wouldn't trust the trackers to be very accurate. Still have not received any shipment emails either.
Silly question, but I can't find the G6 tracker! Where can I find it?

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly question, but I can't find the G6 tracker! Where can I find it?
Not trying to be snarky, I've spent way too much time trying to find it before and I was like, oh it's right up top dummy......
Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker 1628267450124
Sponsored