Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sorry to inform you but you're source is wrong, no window sticker and build date of 8/16 it is not built yet. The window sticker is generated when it's sent to plant which is also when all the parts are allocated to the line. Would be a great thing if all these random broncos had been built but that's just not the case.
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I would assume all of the checkpoint signs we have been told to mean something, very well may mean nothing. There is nothing we can do to control this so my contribution is telling what I know from a more than credible source.
For the sake of all the work I've put into the In-Production tracker tool.... I refuse to believe this is true.

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker giphy (6) (1)

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let's not forget that Mike Levine has said that the hold-up is due to "QC checks" yet your source is now attributing the issue to chips. Not questioning your source's intention or credibility; he himself may not have been given accurate info.

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sorry to inform you but you're source is wrong, no window sticker and build date of 8/16 it is not built yet. The window sticker is generated when it's sent to plant which is also when all the parts are allocated to the line. Would be a great thing if all these random broncos had been built but that's just not the case.
Not trusting a Spur's fan over someone I've known my entire life 😂😂. You nor anyone on this site knows 100% of what Ford has or will do. So unless you are in Michigan and work in the plant, your contribution does not negate my post.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what about no Window Sticker and an 8/2 week assignment and projected 8/5 build date. The interesting thing is that my Freight Billing Number reservation was made on 7/21. Sooo... How does that work??? I won't know until later whether or not the modules pop in As Built, but should that change and populate, it will be very weird. My original build week was 7/26, but we all know what happened there.

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then why are so many built and waiting for parts....they may have window stickers... just that Ford has not sent them out.... it is possible....

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what about no Window Sticker and an 8/2 week assignment and projected 8/5 build date. The interesting thing is that my Freight Billing Number reservation was made on 7/21. Sooo... How does that work??? I won't know until later whether or not the modules pop in As Built, but should that change and populate, it will be very weird. My original build week was 7/26, but we all know what happened there.
Clearly Spursfan has insight from San Antonio that we don't have.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have a window sticker if you have an 8/5 build date, assuming it didn't push like many others scheduled for Aug. did you get an in production email from Ford?

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You should have a window sticker if you have an 8/5 build date, assuming it didn't push like many others scheduled for Aug. did you get an in production email from Ford?
I'm sorry to tell you that you didn't answer the question.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trusting a Spur's fan over someone I've known my entire life 😂😂. You nor anyone on this site knows 100% of what Ford has or will do. So unless you are in Michigan and work in the plant, your contribution does not negate my post.
I've been through this seven times the last 4 years and my brother is a regional rep, I'm just slightly familiar with how it works. no window sticker no build...Simple facts.

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6G Tracker right now

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker 1628182321908

Ford Tracker right now

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker 1628182463340

I checked palsapp this morning around 6am

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker 1628182554445

Salesman called this morning and its going through PDI now.

Between the 3, I am awaiting shipment, it has shipped, and it has been delivered.

I wouldn't trust the trackers to be very accurate. Still have not received any shipment emails either.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have never gotten any emails from Ford for anything. That's because my order was placed through WDMO and not WBDO. However, the 6G tracker shows me as "in production", the Ford Tracker says that I don't have a "valid US VIN" number. Which I know is valid... 1FMDE5CP2MLA76229

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then why are so many built and waiting for parts....they may have window stickers... just that Ford has not sent them out.... it is possible....
Only parts they would be waiting for a QC related items or parts installed at the MOD shop not on the line. Blend dates(and window stickers) don't generate if all the parts for line aren't available, that's why it's called the blend date.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never gotten any emails from Ford for anything. That's because my order was placed through WDMO and not WBDO. However, the 6G tracker shows me as "in production", the Ford Tracker says that I don't have a "valid US VIN" number. Which I know is valid... 1FMDE5CP2MLA76229
Do you have an order number?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a husband, father of 2, law student with a full time job. No time to make an account just to get on here and troll people I don't know.
First they want us to trust car dealers,
Now we're supposed to trust lawyers .... 🙄
Lol.
Just joking, get used to it. I had to endure endless donut jokes when I was chasing a LEO career.
Sponsored