Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my take on the interiors for Broncos and Bronco sports. The design team went to suppliers and asked " what do you have a lot of in stock now?" And with the reply and current stock we have the interior combos presented to us..... i kind of hope this is the case because....well for the most part the colors pigeon hole buyers to certain exterior colors or just don't make sense at all.

broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im on the fence due to the amount of driving I do a year - 24k miles a yr- between the sport and full sized bronco. Mpg is obviously pushing me to the Sport. However after seeing his 6 ft 3 legs buried in the front seatback I dont know if I want to "cram" my kids back there. He did say the front seat was adjusted where he would have it at 6 ft 3....that looks super tight back there.....its smaller than I imagined.... EDIT Bronco sport has 36.9 compared to 36.3 in the Full sized Bronco....so the full sized has even less rear legroom ? Just for comparisons sake my Scion XB has 38 and a CRV has 40.4 in the rear, 4-door Wrangler offers 38.3 inches ...Im still buying a Bronco but still have to sit in the Sport and then the full sized to make my final buying decision.

IMG_20201208_111451.jpg
I think kids will be fine in the back unless they have NBA aspirations. I've had no legroom complaints in the back of the Sport as a 6' person.

joez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Leather arm rests with a cloth/plastic interior, is that correct? That just doesn't sound right to me, sure that is Leatherette?
Also can he stand up with the tailgate open? He looks like he is bent over a bit.
Sponsored