Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just watched Doug Demuro's review of the Sport. The way he talks, he's naturally very expressive and positive, but even he had to admit there's some head scratchers in the sports interior. He begins talking about the interior at 9:20

Ford hasn't done a good job marketing big Broncos interior and I wonder if they're going to botch as many things in it as well.

Also, here's a screenshot of rear leg room in the sport just for fun (lol)

Ford Bronco Doug Demuro isn't kind to Bronco Sport Interior C2905BA0-7FC2-4578-BA59-09A1A91FC2E2
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The leg room doesn’t look terrible, considering he’s 6’3”+ and he said the front seat was where he would sit as well, especially in a Focus-sized SUV.

Overall I don’t think he was too unkind to the Sports interior.

Last edited:

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The leg room doesn’t look terrible, considering he’s 6’3”+ and he said the front seat was where he would sit as well, especially in a Focus-sized SUV.

Overall I don’t think he was too unkind to the Sports interior.
The sport has .3 inches more leg room than the full sized Bronco.

EDIT: as someone accurately pointed out below, the sport has .6 more inches of leg room than the 4 door.

Last edited:

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't think it was too bad but i completely agree with him about the plastic use on the steering wheel, it should be leather wrapped.

The backseat shot was funny, it reminded me of Elf or something. Looks very uncomfortable.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's interesting, I just sat in the back seat of a Sport last week and my legs were not like that (Im 6'4"). I found it decently comfortable. But maybe after being back there for an hour or so things would be different. .. Also I don't think these are designed to fit 6'3"+ people in the back. The Front seats has plenty of room. Put some small kids in the back and everyone is happy.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I am pretty much buying a 4dr for the trunk. Cool
Yeah, I was a little disappointed with that too. My current vehicle has approximately 40" rear leg room, so it's definitely a step down in that regard. My kids are still little, so it won't be too much of an issue.

I've been comparing it to other vehicles I've been considering. It beats the Ranger, tacoma, and 4runner.

It is bested by the wrangler, and f-150. So definitely not ideal, but not a deal breaker for me.

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought he was pretty fair, the steering wheel should absolutely be leather wrapped in anything over $25k.

I'm doing a base Bronco and will be swapping to a leather wheel, its pretty stupid that its not standard.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

.3 more in the rear?
That's what she ... I can't go there.

I tried to express the dimensions to another poster as it pertains to the 2-dr/4-dr. The 2-dr has a larger driving cabin and much smaller cargo. The 4-dr gains cargo space, access to the rear via door, and smaller driver cabin. But yes, 4-dr buyers are buying for a larger trunk and rear access.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the splash of color on the interior and in the seats. That's a nice application

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with that too. My current vehicle has approximately 40" rear leg room, so it's definitely a step down in that regard. My kids are still little, so it won't be too much of an issue.

I've been comparing it to other vehicles I've been considering. It beats the Ranger, tacoma, and 4runner.

It is bested by the wrangler, and f-150. So definitely not ideal, but not a deal breaker for me.
4Runner shows 32.9". I can sit in the back of mine pretty comfortably with no complaints at 6".

I think Doug is a leggy fella.

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im on the fence due to the amount of driving I do a year - 24k miles a yr- between the sport and full sized bronco. Mpg is obviously pushing me to the Sport. However after seeing his 6 ft 3 legs buried in the front seatback I dont know if I want to "cram" my kids back there. He did say the front seat was adjusted where he would have it at 6 ft 3....that looks super tight back there.....its smaller than I imagined.... EDIT Bronco sport has 36.9 compared to 36.3 in the Full sized Bronco....so the full sized has even less rear legroom ? Just for comparisons sake my Scion XB has 38 and a CRV has 40.4 in the rear, 4-door Wrangler offers 38.3 inches ...Im still buying a Bronco but still have to sit in the Sport and then the full sized to make my final buying decision.

Ford Bronco Doug Demuro isn't kind to Bronco Sport Interior IMG_20201208_111451

Last edited:

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It makes sense to have the front seat adjusted for a passenger. At first I thought, well just move the seat forward, but no one (except a child) is going to sit in the back seat without someone else taking that front seat, so it makes sense to see it further back like that. Hmmm.
Sponsored