Doug Demuro isn't kind to Bronco Sport Interior

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just watched Doug Demuro's review of the Sport. The way he talks, he's naturally very expressive and positive, but even he had to admit there's some head scratchers in the sports interior. He begins talking about the interior at 9:20

Ford hasn't done a good job marketing big Broncos interior and I wonder if they're going to botch as many things in it as well.

Also, here's a screenshot of rear leg room in the sport just for fun (lol)

C2905BA0-7FC2-4578-BA59-09A1A91FC2E2.png
that front and back seat photo is something I’ve been waiting a long time for on the big Bronco - and is terrible news. My wife and I are both tall and my boy will be tall in a few years. That kind of legroom would be a deal breaker. I’ve got to hope that something is askew and the back seat of the big Bronco is bigger than that

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The leg room doesn’t look terrible, considering he’s 6’3”+ and he said the front seat was where he would sit as well, especially in a Focus-sized SUV.

Overall I don’t think he was too unkind to the Sports interior.
I’m 6-2 and 240lb. Wife is 6-0. Boy will surely be at least 6-2 in a few years

that back seat is an absolute non-starter. It is much much too small for us. That’s how I wound up with an Edge instead of the Escape, and why I refuse to buy a 3-row SUV for my next vehicle. That eliminates the Explorer AFIK.

I desperately need the same info for the big Bronco.

Last edited:

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think its the way he packages his content, consistency, brand. Its like an egg McMuffin, you always know what you are getting.
I like his reviews as he points out the little things (quirks and features) that seem to always be left out of mainstream car reviews.

Seems genuine and like a normal car guy / buyer.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My takeaway was completely different. Hell I almost we out and got one!

Ford Bronco Doug Demuro isn't kind to Bronco Sport Interior Bronco Sport Doug Score.JPG

Deleted member 3063

The BS is almost a sub compact and the "Big" Bronco dwarfs it viewed side by side. Yet here we are comparing back seat leg room. For the BS to approach the Bronco's interior space is a win in my book.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m 6-2 and 240lb. Wife is 6-0. Boy will surely be at least 6-2 in a few years

that back seat is an absolute non-starter. It is much much too small for us. That’s how I wound up with an Edge instead of the Escape, and why I refuse to buy a 3-row SUV for my next vehicle. That eliminates the Explorer AFIK.

I desperately need the same info for the big Bronco.
As was pointed out earlier, the rear leg room for the full sized Bronco is .6" shorter than the sport.

Keep in mind that in the video, the presenter did not move the front seat forward after he had sat in it. So, likely there would/could be more room back there.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He is one of the biggest stars on all of YouTube, I can't imagine how much money he makes on his videos.
And now he’s got the income from his Cars & Bids site... which I initially thought would never compete with Bring A Trailer, but it seems to be doing extraordinarily well.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see him advertising it on his videos, think I'll check it out.
It’s pretty sweet. I used to daily BaT... even bought a car off it.

But BaT has morphed over the years to really high end stuff, and C&B has filled the void.

1980 and newer, so he’s capitalizing on all the Radwood stuff, and the fact that a new generation of car enthusiasts are focused on the 80s and 90s (you know, all the cool cars from when you were a kid) now that they can start to afford the hobby.

https://carsandbids.com/past-auctions/

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just watched Doug Demuro's review of the Sport. The way he talks, he's naturally very expressive and positive, but even he had to admit there's some head scratchers in the sports interior. He begins talking about the interior at 9:20

Ford hasn't done a good job marketing big Broncos interior and I wonder if they're going to botch as many things in it as well.

Also, here's a screenshot of rear leg room in the sport just for fun (lol)

Ford Bronco Doug Demuro isn't kind to Bronco Sport Interior Bronco Sport Doug Score.JPG
That guy seven feet tall or sumthin!?!

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just watched another review and the reviewer said there was sufficient back seat room....in the video the front seat was adjusted more forward than Demuros position.....who knows ...I will just have to judge it in person to tell if it will work for me .....
Sponsored