Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can - and we can waive the restocking fee - but based on the 3-bolt connection on the Ranger and the 2-bolt on the Bronco I'd be very surprised if she fit.
So I must've got a bad one.. my 2.3 bronco connection is a 3 bolt. Let me try the ranger one for you and see if it fits, dm me and I'll send you my address. I will be the R&D department for you guys. If it fits mine, I'm sure it'll fit any other of us that have the 3 bolt connections on the 2.3.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™ve never had one side by side, but they do look very similar. Itā€™s hard to tell from these pictures, but the one in yellow is the bronco.

The only difference I can see is the ranger one looks a little bigger and doesnā€™t drop down quite as fast or far as the Bronco one. But this could also just be the way the picture makes it seem.
They do have different part numbers, but it may work anyway.

Ford Bronco Downpipes 1699939997801

Ford Bronco Downpipes 1699940061421

Last edited:

Sugarwolf

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve never had one side by side, but they do look very similar. Itā€™s hard to tell from these pictures, but the one in yellow is the bronco.

The only difference I can see is the ranger one looks a little bigger and doesnā€™t drop down quite as fast or far as the Bronco one. But this could also just be the way the picture makes it seem.
They do have different part numbers, but it may work anyway.

Persactly! When I compared the OEM parts, it looks like the Bronco has hardware and gasket included. I honestly think that's the difference. I would think ford would use as many as the same parts between the two to keep things easier. @CVF-Jason, send me one!

CVF-Jason

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Persactly! When I compared the OEM parts, it looks like the Bronco has hardware and gasket included. I honestly think that's the difference. I would think ford would use as many as the same parts between the two to keep things easier. @CVF-Jason, send me one!
Shoot me the part number of the downpipe on your 2.3, and we can verify.

It's not as simple as same engine and looks the same. For instance, the 19-21 Ranger has a different downpipe than the 22+ Ranger.

Sugarwolf

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not as simple as same engine and looks the same. For instance, the 19-21 Ranger has a different downpipe than the 22+ Ranger.
Will do sir!

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Iā€™m sure this has already been addressed in a previous page but how is the downpipe coming? It seems like getting a reasonably priced cat is the main issue with this?

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, was there a reason the 2.7 and Braptor got theirs first?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only difference is itā€™s been superseded twice. The most current part number (KB3Z-5E212-F) and all previous part numbers will fit all Rangers 19+

CVF-Jason

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™m sure this has already been addressed in a previous page but how is the downpipe coming? It seems like getting a reasonably priced cat is the main issue with this?
The issue, frankly, is time. Busiest time of the year for us and the pipeline's packed. Definitely coming, though.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The issue, frankly, is time. Busiest time of the year for us and the pipeline's packed. Definitely coming, though.
I get it. I know others have been working on this too but that was a year ago I spoke with them and nothing has been released and zero updates
Sponsored