Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, being that I have been bumped for like the 14th and probably 15th time now... Who knows... I stopped checking. I went to my dealer about options. I was an original June 14th build... That obviously didn't happen. With how bad things have gotten I'm not even sure my 2.7 Badlands, mic high package will even be built. Let alone receiving it in 2021 still... So I started checking out a Ranger Tremor, F150 or so even a Bullitt if he could get one.... he looks up from his screen and says hey, hold up... I have an Area 51 OB with the high package, leather, bush bar, tow 2.3 auto soft top stock unit in production with no one's name on it... you want it? I told him can I keep my res and maybe sell this one off for my Badlands if it ever does indeed get built. He said he didn't care, if I had the money when it gets here it'll be waiting for me.... So I said yes I'd take it. He's going ot send me over the window sticker and order number here shortly. May not be the one I wanted but for now it's the one I can get.... And maybe if mine does come I can sell this one quick for at least what I bought it for.... Hmmmm

Area 51 was starting to grow on me... I already have wheels and SAS flares.... And they said they would install the 2" lift for me when it gets here...... As a present. Haha so we'll see what happens and see what God damn email may come out on Friday....
Ford Bronco Drastic times calls for.... calculating-puzzled (1)
Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard they were getting three different 4 door soft tops in as dealer stock. Jared told me they were going to try and sell them all before they arrived. I’ll be upset though if their stock units come in before my 2 door which was built 7/22.
Either way, any Bronco is better than no Bronco. May as well take it and tide yourself over until your Badlands comes in

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, being that I have been bumped for like the 14th and probably 15th time now... Who knows... I stopped checking. I went to my dealer about options. I was an original June 14th build... That obviously didn't happen. With how bad things have gotten I'm not even sure my 2.7 Badlands, mic high package will even be built. Let alone receiving it in 2021 still... So I started checking out a Ranger Tremor, F150 or so even a Bullitt if he could get one.... he looks up from his screen and says hey, hold up... I have an Area 51 OB with the high package, leather, bush bar, tow 2.3 auto soft top stock unit in production with no one's name on it... you want it? I told him can I keep my res and maybe sell this one off for my Badlands if it ever does indeed get built. He said he didn't care, if I had the money when it gets here it'll be waiting for me.... So I said yes I'd take it. He's going ot send me over the window sticker and order number here shortly. May not be the one I wanted but for now it's the one I can get.... And maybe if mine does come I can sell this one quick for at least what I bought it for.... Hmmmm

Area 51 was starting to grow on me... I already have wheels and SAS flares.... And they said they would install the 2" lift for me when it gets here...... As a present. Haha so we'll see what happens and see what God damn email may come out on Friday....
Ford Bronco Drastic times calls for.... calculating-puzzled (1)
200.gif

seriously though, I hope it works out! keep us posted!!!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that's what the thought was... I mean lifted with my wheels it'll do everything I need it to.... I wasn't all in for the 2.3... or the soft top but who knows. Maybe the saved coin will be enough to flip me. Haha money for actual Rock sliders... and other shit... We shall see. I hope yours isn't stuck stuck in the bad batch. That might be a frustrating cluster fuck wait.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Drastic times calls for.... 200

seriously though, I hope it works out! keep us posted!!!
Was bound to happen.... Something made my Badlands unbuildable for months now. I don't see that something changing overnight. Soooo I'll ride out the wave with a bronco if this one actually ships lol

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Run to the bank and back to the dealer RIGHT NOW!! You put your name on that bad boy/girl and enjoy it while you can, especially at MSRP!!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2.3 is pretty beefy for a 4 banger. You will be surprised.
Yeah it's not bad.... I had it in my 450hp modded tuned mustang and in my jacked ranger on 33's that I have right now haha

petengineer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know my Bronco order is into 2022 at least, so I ordered a bare bones Maverick XL late July to tide me over and be my daily commuter. Just over a week later I received a VIN and Schedule date of the week of Sept 20.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know my Bronco order is into 2022 at least, so I ordered a bare bones Maverick XL late July to tide me over and be my daily commuter. Just over a week later I received a VIN and Schedule date of the week of Sept 20.
Man you are a gluten for punishment. Reserved/ordered Bronco delayed, and double down on a reserved/ordered Maverick! :)
Sponsored